'The Walking Dead' 3.04 Preview: Does Andrea Betray Rick and His Group?
Whether or not Andrea and Michonne will blend with people in Woodbury remains a question in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". A preview for the next outing sees Andrea having a toast with the Governor and possibly telling Merle about where they can find the farm which used to be Rick and the survivors' safe haven.
On the other hand, Michonne seemingly raises a suspicion over the Governor after she finds blood on a vehicle and wants to leave the place. "I'd rather take my chances out there than stay here," she tells Andrea, although the Governor says to the sword-wielding heroine, "We could use a soldier like you."
In the prison, zombies are walking into the yard after someone leaves the gate open. Rick is once again left furious when the prisoners that were supposed to stay in the other cell block are wandering into his area.
Meanwhile, a clip hints that Glenn and Maggie grow more comfortable with the new place as they spend a lot of time together in the guard tower.
"Killer Within" will air Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'