'The Walking Dead' 3.04 Preview: Does Andrea Betray Rick and His Group?
Whether or not Andrea and Michonne will blend with people in Woodbury remains a question in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". A preview for the next outing sees Andrea having a toast with the Governor and possibly telling Merle about where they can find the farm which used to be Rick and the survivors' safe haven.
On the other hand, Michonne seemingly raises a suspicion over the Governor after she finds blood on a vehicle and wants to leave the place. "I'd rather take my chances out there than stay here," she tells Andrea, although the Governor says to the sword-wielding heroine, "We could use a soldier like you."
In the prison, zombies are walking into the yard after someone leaves the gate open. Rick is once again left furious when the prisoners that were supposed to stay in the other cell block are wandering into his area.
Meanwhile, a clip hints that Glenn and Maggie grow more comfortable with the new place as they spend a lot of time together in the guard tower.
"Killer Within" will air Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding