'The Walking Dead' 3.04 Preview: Does Andrea Betray Rick and His Group?
Whether or not Andrea and Michonne will blend with people in Woodbury remains a question in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". A preview for the next outing sees Andrea having a toast with the Governor and possibly telling Merle about where they can find the farm which used to be Rick and the survivors' safe haven.
On the other hand, Michonne seemingly raises a suspicion over the Governor after she finds blood on a vehicle and wants to leave the place. "I'd rather take my chances out there than stay here," she tells Andrea, although the Governor says to the sword-wielding heroine, "We could use a soldier like you."
In the prison, zombies are walking into the yard after someone leaves the gate open. Rick is once again left furious when the prisoners that were supposed to stay in the other cell block are wandering into his area.
Meanwhile, a clip hints that Glenn and Maggie grow more comfortable with the new place as they spend a lot of time together in the guard tower.
"Killer Within" will air Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments