'The Walking Dead' 3.04 Preview: Does Andrea Betray Rick and His Group?
Whether or not Andrea and Michonne will blend with people in Woodbury remains a question in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". A preview for the next outing sees Andrea having a toast with the Governor and possibly telling Merle about where they can find the farm which used to be Rick and the survivors' safe haven.
On the other hand, Michonne seemingly raises a suspicion over the Governor after she finds blood on a vehicle and wants to leave the place. "I'd rather take my chances out there than stay here," she tells Andrea, although the Governor says to the sword-wielding heroine, "We could use a soldier like you."
In the prison, zombies are walking into the yard after someone leaves the gate open. Rick is once again left furious when the prisoners that were supposed to stay in the other cell block are wandering into his area.
Meanwhile, a clip hints that Glenn and Maggie grow more comfortable with the new place as they spend a lot of time together in the guard tower.
"Killer Within" will air Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'