'The Walking Dead' 3.04 Preview: Does Andrea Betray Rick and His Group?
Whether or not Andrea and Michonne will blend with people in Woodbury remains a question in an upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead". A preview for the next outing sees Andrea having a toast with the Governor and possibly telling Merle about where they can find the farm which used to be Rick and the survivors' safe haven.
On the other hand, Michonne seemingly raises a suspicion over the Governor after she finds blood on a vehicle and wants to leave the place. "I'd rather take my chances out there than stay here," she tells Andrea, although the Governor says to the sword-wielding heroine, "We could use a soldier like you."
In the prison, zombies are walking into the yard after someone leaves the gate open. Rick is once again left furious when the prisoners that were supposed to stay in the other cell block are wandering into his area.
Meanwhile, a clip hints that Glenn and Maggie grow more comfortable with the new place as they spend a lot of time together in the guard tower.
"Killer Within" will air Sunday, November 4 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.04 clip:
More The Walking Dead News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts