Justin Bieber Shows Off New Owl Tattoo on His Arm
Justin Bieber has added a new tattoo to his collection. The Canadian teen heartthrob recently showed off an image of an owl body ink etched on his left arm. "Befo the paps get me," so he tweeted a caption on the Instagram picture.
The owl joins Bieber's other tats. They include a small bird on his left hip, a tattoo of Jesus with praying hands on his left calf, a Japanese symbol that means music on his right arm, and a small crown on the right side of his chest area.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker additionally has another tattoo on his left ribcage. The young star also celebrated the release of his latest studio album "Believe" by having the title written in block letters on the inside of his left arm.
In addition to introducing the tattoo, Bieber wants his fans to get acquainted with his pet, a hamster called Pac, by posting a series of pictures featuring the little animal. One of them shows him "chillin with @alfredoflores and #pacthehamster."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet