Justin Bieber Shows Off New Owl Tattoo on His Arm
Justin Bieber has added a new tattoo to his collection. The Canadian teen heartthrob recently showed off an image of an owl body ink etched on his left arm. "Befo the paps get me," so he tweeted a caption on the Instagram picture.
The owl joins Bieber's other tats. They include a small bird on his left hip, a tattoo of Jesus with praying hands on his left calf, a Japanese symbol that means music on his right arm, and a small crown on the right side of his chest area.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker additionally has another tattoo on his left ribcage. The young star also celebrated the release of his latest studio album "Believe" by having the title written in block letters on the inside of his left arm.
In addition to introducing the tattoo, Bieber wants his fans to get acquainted with his pet, a hamster called Pac, by posting a series of pictures featuring the little animal. One of them shows him "chillin with @alfredoflores and #pacthehamster."
More Justin Bieber News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent