Justin Bieber Shows Off New Owl Tattoo on His Arm
Justin Bieber has added a new tattoo to his collection. The Canadian teen heartthrob recently showed off an image of an owl body ink etched on his left arm. "Befo the paps get me," so he tweeted a caption on the Instagram picture.
The owl joins Bieber's other tats. They include a small bird on his left hip, a tattoo of Jesus with praying hands on his left calf, a Japanese symbol that means music on his right arm, and a small crown on the right side of his chest area.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker additionally has another tattoo on his left ribcage. The young star also celebrated the release of his latest studio album "Believe" by having the title written in block letters on the inside of his left arm.
In addition to introducing the tattoo, Bieber wants his fans to get acquainted with his pet, a hamster called Pac, by posting a series of pictures featuring the little animal. One of them shows him "chillin with @alfredoflores and #pacthehamster."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too