Justin Bieber Shows Off New Owl Tattoo on His Arm
Justin Bieber has added a new tattoo to his collection. The Canadian teen heartthrob recently showed off an image of an owl body ink etched on his left arm. "Befo the paps get me," so he tweeted a caption on the Instagram picture.
The owl joins Bieber's other tats. They include a small bird on his left hip, a tattoo of Jesus with praying hands on his left calf, a Japanese symbol that means music on his right arm, and a small crown on the right side of his chest area.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker additionally has another tattoo on his left ribcage. The young star also celebrated the release of his latest studio album "Believe" by having the title written in block letters on the inside of his left arm.
In addition to introducing the tattoo, Bieber wants his fans to get acquainted with his pet, a hamster called Pac, by posting a series of pictures featuring the little animal. One of them shows him "chillin with @alfredoflores and #pacthehamster."
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns