Justin Bieber Shows Off New Owl Tattoo on His Arm
Justin Bieber has added a new tattoo to his collection. The Canadian teen heartthrob recently showed off an image of an owl body ink etched on his left arm. "Befo the paps get me," so he tweeted a caption on the Instagram picture.
The owl joins Bieber's other tats. They include a small bird on his left hip, a tattoo of Jesus with praying hands on his left calf, a Japanese symbol that means music on his right arm, and a small crown on the right side of his chest area.
The "Boyfriend" hitmaker additionally has another tattoo on his left ribcage. The young star also celebrated the release of his latest studio album "Believe" by having the title written in block letters on the inside of his left arm.
In addition to introducing the tattoo, Bieber wants his fans to get acquainted with his pet, a hamster called Pac, by posting a series of pictures featuring the little animal. One of them shows him "chillin with @alfredoflores and #pacthehamster."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen