Lindsay Lohan Calls Cops on Her Father for Trying to Get Her to Rehab
Lindsay Lohan was not happy when her father, Michael, showed up in her house uninvited. It's reported that the "Liz & Dick" actress called cops when he staged an intervention and tried to force her to enter rehab.
Michael believed LiLo was surrounded by "a bunch of alcoholics and drug addicts." He claimed her entire team and her so-called boyfriend supported him. "He told me, 'I feel the same way you do. I can't take it. They're destroying her life'," he told Radar Online.
Michael said LiLo's boyfriend, a Los Angeles personal trainer named Josh Chunn, was thrown out of the house for taking sides with him. In a contradicting story, TMZ said it was the Lohan patriarch who was asked to leave the property by the man.
In what seemed to be an effort to clear up the confusion, the "Confession of a Broken Heart" hitmaker tweeted, "I don't have a boyfriend. I have Chanel, Hermes and diamonds." She didn't mention anything about her father's visit though.
The family dispute occurred hot on heels of news that LiLo failed to show up in a post-production work of her upcoming film "The Canyons". In her defense, representative Steve Honig said, "Lindsay is busy right now promoting her new film 'Liz & Dick' and [Canyons work] had to be rescheduled. That's it."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech