Lindsay Lohan Calls Cops on Her Father for Trying to Get Her to Rehab
Lindsay Lohan was not happy when her father, Michael, showed up in her house uninvited. It's reported that the "Liz & Dick" actress called cops when he staged an intervention and tried to force her to enter rehab.
Michael believed LiLo was surrounded by "a bunch of alcoholics and drug addicts." He claimed her entire team and her so-called boyfriend supported him. "He told me, 'I feel the same way you do. I can't take it. They're destroying her life'," he told Radar Online.
Michael said LiLo's boyfriend, a Los Angeles personal trainer named Josh Chunn, was thrown out of the house for taking sides with him. In a contradicting story, TMZ said it was the Lohan patriarch who was asked to leave the property by the man.
In what seemed to be an effort to clear up the confusion, the "Confession of a Broken Heart" hitmaker tweeted, "I don't have a boyfriend. I have Chanel, Hermes and diamonds." She didn't mention anything about her father's visit though.
The family dispute occurred hot on heels of news that LiLo failed to show up in a post-production work of her upcoming film "The Canyons". In her defense, representative Steve Honig said, "Lindsay is busy right now promoting her new film 'Liz & Dick' and [Canyons work] had to be rescheduled. That's it."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?