Lindsay Lohan Calls Cops on Her Father for Trying to Get Her to Rehab
Lindsay Lohan was not happy when her father, Michael, showed up in her house uninvited. It's reported that the "Liz & Dick" actress called cops when he staged an intervention and tried to force her to enter rehab.
Michael believed LiLo was surrounded by "a bunch of alcoholics and drug addicts." He claimed her entire team and her so-called boyfriend supported him. "He told me, 'I feel the same way you do. I can't take it. They're destroying her life'," he told Radar Online.
Michael said LiLo's boyfriend, a Los Angeles personal trainer named Josh Chunn, was thrown out of the house for taking sides with him. In a contradicting story, TMZ said it was the Lohan patriarch who was asked to leave the property by the man.
In what seemed to be an effort to clear up the confusion, the "Confession of a Broken Heart" hitmaker tweeted, "I don't have a boyfriend. I have Chanel, Hermes and diamonds." She didn't mention anything about her father's visit though.
The family dispute occurred hot on heels of news that LiLo failed to show up in a post-production work of her upcoming film "The Canyons". In her defense, representative Steve Honig said, "Lindsay is busy right now promoting her new film 'Liz & Dick' and [Canyons work] had to be rescheduled. That's it."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7