Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Officially Announced as 'X Factor' Hosts
The longtime rumor regarding "The X Factor (US)" hosts has finally been confirmed. FOX officially announced on Tuesday, October 16 that Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez nabbed the gig and would make their first appearance on the show when it kicks off its live episodes in November.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," said Simon Cowell, who serves as a judge as well as an executive producer on the singing competition. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
Sharing her feelings, Khloe stated, "I'm so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family. I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges." The reality TV star further gushed, "It's going to be so much fun!"
Mario additionally said he's "very excited to be joining 'The X Factor' team." He added, "I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast."
The second installment of American "The X Factor" is currently in the judges' houses phase. At the end of this round, 16 acts will be chosen to go through to the live shows.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free