Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Officially Announced as 'X Factor' Hosts
The longtime rumor regarding "The X Factor (US)" hosts has finally been confirmed. FOX officially announced on Tuesday, October 16 that Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez nabbed the gig and would make their first appearance on the show when it kicks off its live episodes in November.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," said Simon Cowell, who serves as a judge as well as an executive producer on the singing competition. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
Sharing her feelings, Khloe stated, "I'm so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family. I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges." The reality TV star further gushed, "It's going to be so much fun!"
Mario additionally said he's "very excited to be joining 'The X Factor' team." He added, "I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast."
The second installment of American "The X Factor" is currently in the judges' houses phase. At the end of this round, 16 acts will be chosen to go through to the live shows.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series