Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Officially Announced as 'X Factor' Hosts
The longtime rumor regarding "The X Factor (US)" hosts has finally been confirmed. FOX officially announced on Tuesday, October 16 that Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez nabbed the gig and would make their first appearance on the show when it kicks off its live episodes in November.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," said Simon Cowell, who serves as a judge as well as an executive producer on the singing competition. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
Sharing her feelings, Khloe stated, "I'm so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family. I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges." The reality TV star further gushed, "It's going to be so much fun!"
Mario additionally said he's "very excited to be joining 'The X Factor' team." He added, "I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast."
The second installment of American "The X Factor" is currently in the judges' houses phase. At the end of this round, 16 acts will be chosen to go through to the live shows.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March