Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez Officially Announced as 'X Factor' Hosts
The longtime rumor regarding "The X Factor (US)" hosts has finally been confirmed. FOX officially announced on Tuesday, October 16 that Khloe Kardashian and Mario Lopez nabbed the gig and would make their first appearance on the show when it kicks off its live episodes in November.
"The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out," said Simon Cowell, who serves as a judge as well as an executive producer on the singing competition. "Mario and Khloe are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn't be happier."
Sharing her feelings, Khloe stated, "I'm so thrilled to become a part of 'The X Factor' family. I've been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges." The reality TV star further gushed, "It's going to be so much fun!"
Mario additionally said he's "very excited to be joining 'The X Factor' team." He added, "I love the show, and I've been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloe and I have been friends for years and I know we'll be a great team and have a blast."
The second installment of American "The X Factor" is currently in the judges' houses phase. At the end of this round, 16 acts will be chosen to go through to the live shows.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper