'Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars' Votes Off Bristol Palin
Bristol Palin has become the latest celebrity contestant to be sent home on "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars". The television personality got the lowest combination of judges' scores and viewers' votes in the Tuesday, October 16 results show.
"We did it, we made it to week four and I'm happy with that. I had an awesome time and an awesome partner," she said, referring to her pro-dancer partner Mark Ballas. "These are just great people and I wish them the best of luck."
Bristol had been the underdog of season 15 of "DWTS", but she managed to avoid being in danger of getting eliminated with her fans' support until week 3. In the latest performance show, she earned 32 points, putting her in the bottom two of scoreboard along with Kirstie Alley. Kirstie was also in jeopardy on Tuesday night along with Apolo Anton Ohno.
Also on the results show, Susan Boyle performed a duet with Donny Osmond, who once competed on "DWTS". Christina Grimmie was another star taking the stage as a musical performer.
Next week, Kirstie, Apolo, Gilles Marini, Melissa Rycroft, Kelly Monaco, Sabrina Bryan, Emmitt Smith and Shawn Johnson will return to dance on Monday and Tuesday. They will also be split into two teams for freestyle dance.
Gilles leads a team consisting of Kelly, Kirstie and Emmitt and chose "Gangnam Style" as their song. Shawn is the leader of the other team and she picked to dance to "Call Me Maybe".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly