Keira Knightley Channels Tilda Swinton for W Magazine
W magazine will feature Keira Knightley in the cover of its 40th anniversary edition, which will be published on October 23, just in time for Halloween. The actress is dressed up as Tilda Swinton to represent 2000's stars generation.
In the cover, Knightley sports red lipstick and wears a brown Chanel braided tweed jacket and diamond earrings. In a photograph posted on the magazine's official website, people will see a huge diamond ring on her ring finger. She additionally dons short blonde hair to imitate Swinton's hairstyle.
Besides the "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" beauty, the publication is going to feature three other faces for different versions of the cover. They are Aussie actress Mia Wasikowska, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" star Rooney Mara, and "The Avengers" beauty Scarlett Johansson.
The ideas for the photo-shoot came from Steven Klein. The artists were asked to imitate iconic stars of the past four decades. Wasikowska channels 1984 animated character Rainbow Brite, while Mara appears as the Gothic version of 1960s Mary Poppins. The last face, Johansson, represents 1990s trend. Her punk and gray hair style is similar to one of "The Craft" characters.
Knightley is now working on Joe Wright's "Anna Karenina" as the the titular character. In 2013, she will star in some other movies, such as "The Emperor's Children", "Can a Song Save Your Life?", and "Jack Ryan".
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery