Kendall and Kylie Jenner Become Clothing Designers
Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner known as models are going to be clothing designers. People have to wait for their collaboration with Majestic Mills until next spring. These two youngest girls from "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" will launch their clothing line which includes shirts, pants, shorts and accessories.
"We always get asked what we are wearing, so when we got the chance to design our line with Majestic Mills, we were thrilled," said the two models to People. "We have been really excited by the creative design process from the start because we love fashion, and we can't wait to share it with our fans!"
Fashion is not a new thing for these beautiful girls since they now are part of the "it" models. Kendall appeared in the Beverly Center's ad last month as a part of Fashion's Night Out celebration. Meanwhile, Kylie takes part as one of Abbey Dawn's models. She walked for the first time in the fashion show of "Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne Spring 2012" last year.
The girls from "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" have tried so many roles. Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian launched Kardashian Kollection on August 18, 2011. Kendall and Kylie joined their big sister, Kim, in designing jewelry line in collaboration with Pascal Mouawad last year. From television actress, model, jewelry designer and now clothing designer, these girls are ready to rule the world.
More Kendall Jenner News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding