First Photo of Jennifer Lawrence as Glamorous Katniss on 'Catching Fire' Set
As "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" continues its filming in Atlanta, more photos taken from the set have made their way out onto the web. This time around, new set pictures of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen have been shared for fans' viewing pleasure.
Though it's not the first time Jennifer was photographed on "Catching Fire" set, the actress gave a different look at her character when she was caught on camera on Friday afternoon, October 12. She was snapped donning an elegant sleeveless black dress and boots instead of rocking Katniss' signature tomboyish outfit.
Along with co-star Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer was spotted getting ready to film a scene for "The Hunger Games" sequel. The Oscar nominee reportedly shot a scene, which happened to be Katniss' victor's tour in District 12.
Jennifer returns as heroine Katniss, who comes back home safe with Josh's Peeta Mellark after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games. Being victors means they must turn around and leave their family and close friends and embark on a "Victor's Tour" of the district.
Along the way, Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
The second installment of the "Hunger Games" film series will arrive in theaters across the U.S. on November 22, 2013.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed