Police Closes Dina and Lindsay Lohan's Argument Case
A fight between Dina and Lindsay Lohan broke pre-dawn on early Wednesday, October 10. Police, who responded after a 911 call, said it was an argument between a mother and daughter that got ugly but there was nothing else they could do.
"It was an argument between Lindsay Lohan and her mother," Officer Eloise Abdullah, a Nassau police spokeswoman said in a statement, adding. "The police responded, and no further police action was taken. It was closed out. There were no injuries and no complaints followed. There is nothing else we can do."
Unconfirmed reports said the Lohans were spending time in a nightclub in New York City. They left the place in a limo and soon had disagreement on where they were heading. Lindsay wanted to take the vehicle to her NYC hotel but her mom wanted to take it home to Long Island to avoid paying for taxi. Dina was reportedly "wasted" at that time.
The argument allegedly turned physical when somehow Dina scratched Lindsay's leg. Another source said the scratch was caused by Lindsay's broken diamond bracelet. A 911 call was put in with the caller saying Lindsay was held against her will by Dina and the limo driver.
Later that day, Lindsay called her father Michael to tell him about the spat. She reportedly was also pissed about the unpaid $40,000 loan she gave Dina. A rep of Lindsay has not made a comment on the incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake