Police Closes Dina and Lindsay Lohan's Argument Case
A fight between Dina and Lindsay Lohan broke pre-dawn on early Wednesday, October 10. Police, who responded after a 911 call, said it was an argument between a mother and daughter that got ugly but there was nothing else they could do.
"It was an argument between Lindsay Lohan and her mother," Officer Eloise Abdullah, a Nassau police spokeswoman said in a statement, adding. "The police responded, and no further police action was taken. It was closed out. There were no injuries and no complaints followed. There is nothing else we can do."
Unconfirmed reports said the Lohans were spending time in a nightclub in New York City. They left the place in a limo and soon had disagreement on where they were heading. Lindsay wanted to take the vehicle to her NYC hotel but her mom wanted to take it home to Long Island to avoid paying for taxi. Dina was reportedly "wasted" at that time.
The argument allegedly turned physical when somehow Dina scratched Lindsay's leg. Another source said the scratch was caused by Lindsay's broken diamond bracelet. A 911 call was put in with the caller saying Lindsay was held against her will by Dina and the limo driver.
Later that day, Lindsay called her father Michael to tell him about the spat. She reportedly was also pissed about the unpaid $40,000 loan she gave Dina. A rep of Lindsay has not made a comment on the incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism