Bam Margera Sorry for Photo of Him Holding Gun to Puppy's Head
Bam Margera said he did not realize the extent of people's reaction towards his latest twitpic. The "Jackass" star has apologized for posting a photo of him holding a gun to a pit bull puppy's head.
Margera held the pit bull named Penny in one hand and a fake gun in the other. A writing on the background said, "If she poops one more time, she goes bye bye's". The 33-year-old has deleted the tweet after he got criticism for animal cruelty.
In an interview with Philadelphia Inquirer, Margera said he would not condone animal abuse especially in his Chester County, Pa. Home area. "I think those people need to go down," he said, adding. "Just hurting another animal is rude, crude and more."
He would not have posted the photo had he known it would offend some people. "I feel like every follower I have on Twitter knows my Jackass joking kind of humor," he said. He did not meet criticism when holding the same gun to his friends' head in several photos. The only time Margera admitted to firing a gun was against a clay pigeon at a sporting event.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters