Bam Margera Sorry for Photo of Him Holding Gun to Puppy's Head
Bam Margera said he did not realize the extent of people's reaction towards his latest twitpic. The "Jackass" star has apologized for posting a photo of him holding a gun to a pit bull puppy's head.
Margera held the pit bull named Penny in one hand and a fake gun in the other. A writing on the background said, "If she poops one more time, she goes bye bye's". The 33-year-old has deleted the tweet after he got criticism for animal cruelty.
In an interview with Philadelphia Inquirer, Margera said he would not condone animal abuse especially in his Chester County, Pa. Home area. "I think those people need to go down," he said, adding. "Just hurting another animal is rude, crude and more."
He would not have posted the photo had he known it would offend some people. "I feel like every follower I have on Twitter knows my Jackass joking kind of humor," he said. He did not meet criticism when holding the same gun to his friends' head in several photos. The only time Margera admitted to firing a gun was against a clay pigeon at a sporting event.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper