Bam Margera Sorry for Photo of Him Holding Gun to Puppy's Head
Bam Margera said he did not realize the extent of people's reaction towards his latest twitpic. The "Jackass" star has apologized for posting a photo of him holding a gun to a pit bull puppy's head.
Margera held the pit bull named Penny in one hand and a fake gun in the other. A writing on the background said, "If she poops one more time, she goes bye bye's". The 33-year-old has deleted the tweet after he got criticism for animal cruelty.
In an interview with Philadelphia Inquirer, Margera said he would not condone animal abuse especially in his Chester County, Pa. Home area. "I think those people need to go down," he said, adding. "Just hurting another animal is rude, crude and more."
He would not have posted the photo had he known it would offend some people. "I feel like every follower I have on Twitter knows my Jackass joking kind of humor," he said. He did not meet criticism when holding the same gun to his friends' head in several photos. The only time Margera admitted to firing a gun was against a clay pigeon at a sporting event.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones