Green Day Cancel Voodoo Fest Performance, Reveal Tracklist for 'Dos!'
Green Day have decided to cancel another gig following frontman Billy Joe Armstrong's on-stage antics at the iHeartRadio Fest that led him to get a treatment for substance abuse. The three-piece punk rock band have pulled themselves out of the Voodoo Music Experience, where they were supposed to become the highlight of the show.
Announcing the news on Monday, October 8, drummer Tre Cool said, "Canceling show is something we rarely do." Telling fans to be patient before they go back on stage, he added, "We never want to let our fans down, and we are grateful for all of you being understanding during this time."
The East Bay trio were originally set as the headliner for the three-day festival in New Orleans. They were scheduled to rock the stage on October 27. The band had previously played at the festival back in 2004.
Amid Billy Joe's issues, the band managed to release the first chapter of their album trilogy "Uno!", which bowed to the runner-up spot on the Billboard Hot 200. The rockers were recently also announced as one of the contributors in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" soundtrack album.
Almost at the same time when they announced their cancellation for Voodoo gig, Green Day revealed the tracklist of "Dos!", the second installment of the trilogy. Boasting 13 tracks with provocative titles such as "Fuck Me", "Wild One" and "Makeout Party", the album is due in the U.S. on November 13.
Green Day's "Dos!" tracklist:
- "See You Tonight"
- "Fuck Time"
- "Stop When the Red Lights Flash"
- "Lazy Bones"
- "Wild One"
- "Makeout Party"
- "Stray Heart"
- "Baby Eyes"
- "Lady Cobra"
- "Wow! That's Loud"
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama