'Amazing Race' Recap: Nat and Nadiya Finish First After Working With Fish
When the second leg of "The Amazing Race" season 21 returned on Sunday, October 7, ten remaining teams from last week's premiere in China were racing for more adventures in Surabaya, Indonesia. All the teams booked the same flight to the Southeast Asian country except for Rob and Kelly, who eventually arrived last. The first team to hit the country was James and Abba.
In the following morning, the teams were challenged to ride on mopeds with professional drivers to race against champion bull riders in order to receive the next clue on the game. James and Abba once again became the first to get the clue to the next destination, followed by Amy and Daniel.
The first roadblock was to pedal an "odong-odong" and while doing so, they had to create balloon animals and hats for four children at a local playground. After finishing the roadblock, the teams headed to Wijaya Motor shop to discover the next clue. There, they found out that the next challenge was to choose between working with ice or with fish.
They had to choose between running a machine that made ice and then loading ten blocks on a wagon or sorting barrels of fish and delivering them all to Pabean fish market. Twin sisters Nat and Nadiya decided to set up a stall with the fish, while Trey and Lexie opted to work with the ice. The Sri Lankan sisters finished first and won the express pass, followed by the Texan couple.
Finishing third were James and Jaymes, while Abbie and Ryan were number four. Josh and Brent finished fifth, James and Abba were the sixth, while Caitlin and Britney were the seventh team to arrive. Monster-truckers Rob and Kelley, substitute teachers Gary and Will, as well as on-and-off daters Amy and Daniel were the last three teams to arrive and they were eliminated from the race.
"The Amazing Race" will return for the third leg on October 14. The remaining teams will head to Bangil, Pasuruan in Indonesia to continue the race.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia