AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell Spotted on Date Amid Breakup Rumor
Contrary to the split rumor, AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell didn't look like two people who just broke up when they were spotted going out together recently. In fact, the two stars were all smiles as they wrapped their arms around each other's waists.
The "90210" actress and the "Prison Break" hunk were caught on camera having breakfast in Santa Monica, Calif. on Friday, October 5. She opted for a sheer flower-pattern black top, jeans and knee-length boots, and he matched her casual look with t-shirt and denims.
Dominic, 42, and AnnaLynne, 25, were romantically linked after they were spotted kissing on the set of "90210" in Los Angeles over a year ago. The breakup rumor was first run by Us Weekly which suggested that Dominic was "more into AnnaLynne than she was into him."
A source said they split after her two sisters, Angel and Rachel, got engaged. "Though AnnaLynne's not in a rush to get married, her sisters getting engaged must have made her evaluate her own relationship to some degree," the source claimed, adding that she also "recognized the imbalance in their romantic dynamic."
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure