AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell Spotted on Date Amid Breakup Rumor
Contrary to the split rumor, AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell didn't look like two people who just broke up when they were spotted going out together recently. In fact, the two stars were all smiles as they wrapped their arms around each other's waists.
The "90210" actress and the "Prison Break" hunk were caught on camera having breakfast in Santa Monica, Calif. on Friday, October 5. She opted for a sheer flower-pattern black top, jeans and knee-length boots, and he matched her casual look with t-shirt and denims.
Dominic, 42, and AnnaLynne, 25, were romantically linked after they were spotted kissing on the set of "90210" in Los Angeles over a year ago. The breakup rumor was first run by Us Weekly which suggested that Dominic was "more into AnnaLynne than she was into him."
A source said they split after her two sisters, Angel and Rachel, got engaged. "Though AnnaLynne's not in a rush to get married, her sisters getting engaged must have made her evaluate her own relationship to some degree," the source claimed, adding that she also "recognized the imbalance in their romantic dynamic."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights