AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell Spotted on Date Amid Breakup Rumor
Contrary to the split rumor, AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell didn't look like two people who just broke up when they were spotted going out together recently. In fact, the two stars were all smiles as they wrapped their arms around each other's waists.
The "90210" actress and the "Prison Break" hunk were caught on camera having breakfast in Santa Monica, Calif. on Friday, October 5. She opted for a sheer flower-pattern black top, jeans and knee-length boots, and he matched her casual look with t-shirt and denims.
Dominic, 42, and AnnaLynne, 25, were romantically linked after they were spotted kissing on the set of "90210" in Los Angeles over a year ago. The breakup rumor was first run by Us Weekly which suggested that Dominic was "more into AnnaLynne than she was into him."
A source said they split after her two sisters, Angel and Rachel, got engaged. "Though AnnaLynne's not in a rush to get married, her sisters getting engaged must have made her evaluate her own relationship to some degree," the source claimed, adding that she also "recognized the imbalance in their romantic dynamic."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences