AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell Spotted on Date Amid Breakup Rumor
Contrary to the split rumor, AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell didn't look like two people who just broke up when they were spotted going out together recently. In fact, the two stars were all smiles as they wrapped their arms around each other's waists.
The "90210" actress and the "Prison Break" hunk were caught on camera having breakfast in Santa Monica, Calif. on Friday, October 5. She opted for a sheer flower-pattern black top, jeans and knee-length boots, and he matched her casual look with t-shirt and denims.
Dominic, 42, and AnnaLynne, 25, were romantically linked after they were spotted kissing on the set of "90210" in Los Angeles over a year ago. The breakup rumor was first run by Us Weekly which suggested that Dominic was "more into AnnaLynne than she was into him."
A source said they split after her two sisters, Angel and Rachel, got engaged. "Though AnnaLynne's not in a rush to get married, her sisters getting engaged must have made her evaluate her own relationship to some degree," the source claimed, adding that she also "recognized the imbalance in their romantic dynamic."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy