AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell Spotted on Date Amid Breakup Rumor
Contrary to the split rumor, AnnaLynne McCord and Dominic Purcell didn't look like two people who just broke up when they were spotted going out together recently. In fact, the two stars were all smiles as they wrapped their arms around each other's waists.
The "90210" actress and the "Prison Break" hunk were caught on camera having breakfast in Santa Monica, Calif. on Friday, October 5. She opted for a sheer flower-pattern black top, jeans and knee-length boots, and he matched her casual look with t-shirt and denims.
Dominic, 42, and AnnaLynne, 25, were romantically linked after they were spotted kissing on the set of "90210" in Los Angeles over a year ago. The breakup rumor was first run by Us Weekly which suggested that Dominic was "more into AnnaLynne than she was into him."
A source said they split after her two sisters, Angel and Rachel, got engaged. "Though AnnaLynne's not in a rush to get married, her sisters getting engaged must have made her evaluate her own relationship to some degree," the source claimed, adding that she also "recognized the imbalance in their romantic dynamic."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance