Hulk Hogan's Ex-Wife Denies His Sex Tape Led to Her DUI Arrest
When Linda Hogan was busted for DUI on the same day her ex-husband Hulk Hogan's sex tape leaked, some couldn't help but think that the two incidents were related. Before the speculation ran wild, she quickly released a statement via her attorney insisting that her arrest had nothing to do with the sex tape.
Lawyer Raymond Rafool told New York Daily News, "We intentionally want it known we have no comment on the sex tape." He added, "They have moved on to a nice, peaceful place in their relationship. They're working hard to be peaceful co-parents. Even though their kids are adults, they still need their parents."
Linda reportedly only had two glasses of champagne before driving home from a jewelry party. "She regrets it. She's a mom, so she's embarrassed about it," the lawyer stated. "She's just thankful it wasn't worse and thankful nobody got hurt. The police were all very nice. It wasn't a scene at all. It was anticlimactic."
While Linda was dealing with DUI arrest, Hulk was preventing his sex tape from spreading on the Internet. "This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law," said his lawyer David R. Houston.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly