Hulk Hogan's Ex-Wife Denies His Sex Tape Led to Her DUI Arrest
When Linda Hogan was busted for DUI on the same day her ex-husband Hulk Hogan's sex tape leaked, some couldn't help but think that the two incidents were related. Before the speculation ran wild, she quickly released a statement via her attorney insisting that her arrest had nothing to do with the sex tape.
Lawyer Raymond Rafool told New York Daily News, "We intentionally want it known we have no comment on the sex tape." He added, "They have moved on to a nice, peaceful place in their relationship. They're working hard to be peaceful co-parents. Even though their kids are adults, they still need their parents."
Linda reportedly only had two glasses of champagne before driving home from a jewelry party. "She regrets it. She's a mom, so she's embarrassed about it," the lawyer stated. "She's just thankful it wasn't worse and thankful nobody got hurt. The police were all very nice. It wasn't a scene at all. It was anticlimactic."
While Linda was dealing with DUI arrest, Hulk was preventing his sex tape from spreading on the Internet. "This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law," said his lawyer David R. Houston.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3