Hulk Hogan's Ex-Wife Denies His Sex Tape Led to Her DUI Arrest
When Linda Hogan was busted for DUI on the same day her ex-husband Hulk Hogan's sex tape leaked, some couldn't help but think that the two incidents were related. Before the speculation ran wild, she quickly released a statement via her attorney insisting that her arrest had nothing to do with the sex tape.
Lawyer Raymond Rafool told New York Daily News, "We intentionally want it known we have no comment on the sex tape." He added, "They have moved on to a nice, peaceful place in their relationship. They're working hard to be peaceful co-parents. Even though their kids are adults, they still need their parents."
Linda reportedly only had two glasses of champagne before driving home from a jewelry party. "She regrets it. She's a mom, so she's embarrassed about it," the lawyer stated. "She's just thankful it wasn't worse and thankful nobody got hurt. The police were all very nice. It wasn't a scene at all. It was anticlimactic."
While Linda was dealing with DUI arrest, Hulk was preventing his sex tape from spreading on the Internet. "This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law," said his lawyer David R. Houston.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes