Hulk Hogan's Sex Tape Leaks, Linda Hogan Arrested for DUI
Sex tape leak and DUI arrest happen on the same day for the Hogans. The black and white video of Hulk Hogan and an unidentified female having intercourse made its way online on Thursday, October 4, the same day his ex-wife Linda Hogan was busted for suspicion of DUI and driving on a suspended license.
The existence of Hulk's sex tape actually has been in public knowledge since April this year. Screen grabs of the video were posted on the internet at that time and Hulk, through his lawyer, sent a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com editor to take down the pics. Buzz about the video died down but then Gawker posted the one-minute long video on Thursday.
Hulk has taken a legal step to prevent the video from spreading on the internet, threatening to sue anyone who published it. "This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law," Hulk's lawyer David R. Houston told TMZ.
Gawker claimed they got it for free from an anonymous source.
Meanwhile, Linda has been released from a jail in Malibu on $5,000 bail. A representative of her told TMZ that she took antibiotics before drinking a glass of champagne, creating a stronger reaction. She was initially pulled over for speeding.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby