Hulk Hogan's Sex Tape Leaks, Linda Hogan Arrested for DUI
Sex tape leak and DUI arrest happen on the same day for the Hogans. The black and white video of Hulk Hogan and an unidentified female having intercourse made its way online on Thursday, October 4, the same day his ex-wife Linda Hogan was busted for suspicion of DUI and driving on a suspended license.
The existence of Hulk's sex tape actually has been in public knowledge since April this year. Screen grabs of the video were posted on the internet at that time and Hulk, through his lawyer, sent a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com editor to take down the pics. Buzz about the video died down but then Gawker posted the one-minute long video on Thursday.
Hulk has taken a legal step to prevent the video from spreading on the internet, threatening to sue anyone who published it. "This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law," Hulk's lawyer David R. Houston told TMZ.
Gawker claimed they got it for free from an anonymous source.
Meanwhile, Linda has been released from a jail in Malibu on $5,000 bail. A representative of her told TMZ that she took antibiotics before drinking a glass of champagne, creating a stronger reaction. She was initially pulled over for speeding.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?