Hulk Hogan's Sex Tape Leaks, Linda Hogan Arrested for DUI
Sex tape leak and DUI arrest happen on the same day for the Hogans. The black and white video of Hulk Hogan and an unidentified female having intercourse made its way online on Thursday, October 4, the same day his ex-wife Linda Hogan was busted for suspicion of DUI and driving on a suspended license.
The existence of Hulk's sex tape actually has been in public knowledge since April this year. Screen grabs of the video were posted on the internet at that time and Hulk, through his lawyer, sent a cease and desist letter to TheDirty.com editor to take down the pics. Buzz about the video died down but then Gawker posted the one-minute long video on Thursday.
Hulk has taken a legal step to prevent the video from spreading on the internet, threatening to sue anyone who published it. "This tape was made secretly without Hulk's knowledge or permission. We are going to do everything in our power to figure out who did it. Anyone displaying the tape will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law," Hulk's lawyer David R. Houston told TMZ.
Gawker claimed they got it for free from an anonymous source.
Meanwhile, Linda has been released from a jail in Malibu on $5,000 bail. A representative of her told TMZ that she took antibiotics before drinking a glass of champagne, creating a stronger reaction. She was initially pulled over for speeding.
More Hulk Hogan News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory