Christina Aguilera Feted by Hillary Clinton for Fighting World Hunger
Christina Aguilera got along well with Hillary Clinton when awarded in a governmental ceremony for her success as the United Nations World Food Program Ambassador Against Hunger on Wednesday, October 3. The singer was pictured kissing the United States Secretary of State on the cheek.
In one of the photographs, Clinton was caught staring at Aguilera's breasts. Wearing a conservative blazer, the former U.S. Senator stood so close to the pop star, who showed off her ample cleavage in a low-cut purple dress.
The "Genie in a Bottle" singer was awarded by Bill Clinton's wife at the 11th Annual George McGovern Leadership Award ceremony, established at the U.S. Department of State. During her administration as a global delegate for the Yum! Brands World Hunger Relief Campaign for two years, she donated nearly $115 million for the organization.
"As a woman and mother, I'm honored to receive this award and be part of the global effort to solve hunger," said the coach and judge of "The Voice". She went on, "For just 25 cents a day, we can feed a child in school and be part of the solution."
Additionally, Aguilera told the press, "In my travels with the World Food Programme, I've seen firsthand how that meal changes the life of a child." Then, she continued, "It's the stories I've heard and the people I've met through World Food Programme that I carry with me every day."
Back in, Aguilera explained to Oprah Winfrey on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" about the serious role she played in the social organization, "A child dies every 6 seconds of hunger, which is a huge statistic for me." Next, she said, "After having my own child, I just had to be a part of it and do something about it and help change that situation."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons