Christina Aguilera Feted by Hillary Clinton for Fighting World Hunger
Christina Aguilera got along well with Hillary Clinton when awarded in a governmental ceremony for her success as the United Nations World Food Program Ambassador Against Hunger on Wednesday, October 3. The singer was pictured kissing the United States Secretary of State on the cheek.
In one of the photographs, Clinton was caught staring at Aguilera's breasts. Wearing a conservative blazer, the former U.S. Senator stood so close to the pop star, who showed off her ample cleavage in a low-cut purple dress.
The "Genie in a Bottle" singer was awarded by Bill Clinton's wife at the 11th Annual George McGovern Leadership Award ceremony, established at the U.S. Department of State. During her administration as a global delegate for the Yum! Brands World Hunger Relief Campaign for two years, she donated nearly $115 million for the organization.
"As a woman and mother, I'm honored to receive this award and be part of the global effort to solve hunger," said the coach and judge of "The Voice". She went on, "For just 25 cents a day, we can feed a child in school and be part of the solution."
Additionally, Aguilera told the press, "In my travels with the World Food Programme, I've seen firsthand how that meal changes the life of a child." Then, she continued, "It's the stories I've heard and the people I've met through World Food Programme that I carry with me every day."
Back in, Aguilera explained to Oprah Winfrey on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" about the serious role she played in the social organization, "A child dies every 6 seconds of hunger, which is a huge statistic for me." Next, she said, "After having my own child, I just had to be a part of it and do something about it and help change that situation."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny