Kelly Clarkson Announces Greatest Hits Album, Unveils Artwork of New Single
After releasing five studio installments, Kelly Clarkson is prepping a greatest hits album. The "Since U Been Gone" hitmaker announces on her official site that she will drop "Greatest Hits - Chapter 1" on November 19, celebrating a decade since she won the inaugural season of "American Idol".
Not only compiling tunes from her past records, but the upcoming compilation set also includes a new song titled "Catch My Breath". She states, "To celebrate the strength and longevity that my fans, friends, and family have supported me with I wrote this song 'Catch my Breath' with one of my best friends that has seen me through everything."
"This song represents who I've been, what I've felt, and where I'm headed," she continues, "as not only an artist but as a 30 year old that is now smart enough to know that it's time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today."
Co-written by Clarkson, her longtime band musical director Jason Halbert and songwriter/producer Eric Olson, the new single will be released on October 16. In anticipation of it, the song's artwork has been released featuring the now blonde pop rock artist looking back to the camera.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image