'Pretty Little Liars' Gets Full Fourth Season Order
ABC Family has a big faith on Lucy Hale-starring teen drama thriller "Pretty Little Liars", giving it a fourth season renewal. The cable network has gone ahead to pick up 24 more episodes that will air starting next year.
Michael Riley, president of ABC Family announced Thursday, October 4, that a new season will debut mid-2013 after the conclusion of season 3 that begins its second half in January. The renewal came as inevitable for "Pretty Little Liars" is the network's No.1 series of all time in its key demos. The show hits 18-34 (1.2 million), female teens (1 million), viewers 12-34 (2.6 million) and females 12-34 (2.2 million).
The series will first have a special Halloween episode in the coming weeks. The network's annual "13 Nights of Halloween" presents a Halloween-themed episode of "PLL" on October 23 at 8 P.M.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer