'Pretty Little Liars' Gets Full Fourth Season Order
ABC Family has a big faith on Lucy Hale-starring teen drama thriller "Pretty Little Liars", giving it a fourth season renewal. The cable network has gone ahead to pick up 24 more episodes that will air starting next year.
Michael Riley, president of ABC Family announced Thursday, October 4, that a new season will debut mid-2013 after the conclusion of season 3 that begins its second half in January. The renewal came as inevitable for "Pretty Little Liars" is the network's No.1 series of all time in its key demos. The show hits 18-34 (1.2 million), female teens (1 million), viewers 12-34 (2.6 million) and females 12-34 (2.2 million).
The series will first have a special Halloween episode in the coming weeks. The network's annual "13 Nights of Halloween" presents a Halloween-themed episode of "PLL" on October 23 at 8 P.M.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer