'Pretty Little Liars' Gets Full Fourth Season Order
ABC Family has a big faith on Lucy Hale-starring teen drama thriller "Pretty Little Liars", giving it a fourth season renewal. The cable network has gone ahead to pick up 24 more episodes that will air starting next year.
Michael Riley, president of ABC Family announced Thursday, October 4, that a new season will debut mid-2013 after the conclusion of season 3 that begins its second half in January. The renewal came as inevitable for "Pretty Little Liars" is the network's No.1 series of all time in its key demos. The show hits 18-34 (1.2 million), female teens (1 million), viewers 12-34 (2.6 million) and females 12-34 (2.2 million).
The series will first have a special Halloween episode in the coming weeks. The network's annual "13 Nights of Halloween" presents a Halloween-themed episode of "PLL" on October 23 at 8 P.M.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video