'Pretty Little Liars' Gets Full Fourth Season Order
ABC Family has a big faith on Lucy Hale-starring teen drama thriller "Pretty Little Liars", giving it a fourth season renewal. The cable network has gone ahead to pick up 24 more episodes that will air starting next year.
Michael Riley, president of ABC Family announced Thursday, October 4, that a new season will debut mid-2013 after the conclusion of season 3 that begins its second half in January. The renewal came as inevitable for "Pretty Little Liars" is the network's No.1 series of all time in its key demos. The show hits 18-34 (1.2 million), female teens (1 million), viewers 12-34 (2.6 million) and females 12-34 (2.2 million).
The series will first have a special Halloween episode in the coming weeks. The network's annual "13 Nights of Halloween" presents a Halloween-themed episode of "PLL" on October 23 at 8 P.M.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing