'Pretty Little Liars' Gets Full Fourth Season Order
ABC Family has a big faith on Lucy Hale-starring teen drama thriller "Pretty Little Liars", giving it a fourth season renewal. The cable network has gone ahead to pick up 24 more episodes that will air starting next year.
Michael Riley, president of ABC Family announced Thursday, October 4, that a new season will debut mid-2013 after the conclusion of season 3 that begins its second half in January. The renewal came as inevitable for "Pretty Little Liars" is the network's No.1 series of all time in its key demos. The show hits 18-34 (1.2 million), female teens (1 million), viewers 12-34 (2.6 million) and females 12-34 (2.2 million).
The series will first have a special Halloween episode in the coming weeks. The network's annual "13 Nights of Halloween" presents a Halloween-themed episode of "PLL" on October 23 at 8 P.M.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday