Audio: 50 Cent's New Single 'First Date'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 631
50 Cent has given a taste of how his forthcoming studio installment will sound like by debuting a new song, "First Date". Premiered on radio station KMEL 106, the track features Californian rapper Too Short and may remind fans of Fiddy's early 2000s mixtape days.
The newly-unveiled single is one of the songs expected to be featured on "Street King Immortal", which is due November 13 in the United States. A fifth effort of the "In da Club" hitmaker, the album has listed "New Day" featuring Dr. Dre and Alicia Keys as its first single.
50 Cent was recently caught on a video fighting with Gunplay during the taping of 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards over the weekend. Sharing his opinion of what led to the brawl, T.I. who also attended the event said, "Men everywhere, we have huge egos and lots of pride. I don't know that particular incident personally, but most fights that I hear about, it's about pride and ego."
Ironically, at the prize-giving show 50 Cent just made amend with another artist Fat Joe in honor of the late Chris Lighty. "Me and @Fatjoe did something that never happens in hip hop at the BET awards.SMSaudio," so the G-Unit rapper tweeted on Wednesday, October 3.
"I have anger issues @Fatjoe has a lot of pride. We have money, we have influence. This combination could bring out the body bags. SmSaudio," he wrote in another post. "We let it go for CHRIS we made a moment,but no one calls for cease fire with out respecting there opponent. It's mutual, as for the boy."
More 50 Cent News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test