Audio: 50 Cent's New Single 'First Date'
50 Cent has given a taste of how his forthcoming studio installment will sound like by debuting a new song, "First Date". Premiered on radio station KMEL 106, the track features Californian rapper Too Short and may remind fans of Fiddy's early 2000s mixtape days.
The newly-unveiled single is one of the songs expected to be featured on "Street King Immortal", which is due November 13 in the United States. A fifth effort of the "In da Club" hitmaker, the album has listed "New Day" featuring Dr. Dre and Alicia Keys as its first single.
50 Cent was recently caught on a video fighting with Gunplay during the taping of 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards over the weekend. Sharing his opinion of what led to the brawl, T.I. who also attended the event said, "Men everywhere, we have huge egos and lots of pride. I don't know that particular incident personally, but most fights that I hear about, it's about pride and ego."
Ironically, at the prize-giving show 50 Cent just made amend with another artist Fat Joe in honor of the late Chris Lighty. "Me and @Fatjoe did something that never happens in hip hop at the BET awards.SMSaudio," so the G-Unit rapper tweeted on Wednesday, October 3.
"I have anger issues @Fatjoe has a lot of pride. We have money, we have influence. This combination could bring out the body bags. SmSaudio," he wrote in another post. "We let it go for CHRIS we made a moment,but no one calls for cease fire with out respecting there opponent. It's mutual, as for the boy."
More 50 Cent News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie