'Arrested Development' Offers Walk-On Roles to Super Fans
"Arrested Development" will let fans make an appearance in the upcoming fourth season, which will debut in spring. The comedy, which is revived by Netflix, opens a contest that will give six walk-on roles to super fans, so the Internet streaming media announces.
"The Bluths have walked on so many people we thought it was only fair to let a few fans walk on them," creator and executive producer Mitch Hurwitz says. "Come see behind-the-scenes and for God's sake, please don't touch anything."
To join the contest, fans should create an original piece of "Arrested Development" content in a form of video, photo, piece of art, etc. Their works can be submitted via Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr with #BluthWalkOn starting Wednesday, October 3.
All entries must be received Tuesday, October 16 at the latest. For further details about the contest, fans can visit youregonnagetsomewalkons.com. In a video, cast member Michael Cera is asked to give an endorsement of the contest, but he seems to have no idea of what he's saying.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why