'Arrested Development' Offers Walk-On Roles to Super Fans
"Arrested Development" will let fans make an appearance in the upcoming fourth season, which will debut in spring. The comedy, which is revived by Netflix, opens a contest that will give six walk-on roles to super fans, so the Internet streaming media announces.
"The Bluths have walked on so many people we thought it was only fair to let a few fans walk on them," creator and executive producer Mitch Hurwitz says. "Come see behind-the-scenes and for God's sake, please don't touch anything."
To join the contest, fans should create an original piece of "Arrested Development" content in a form of video, photo, piece of art, etc. Their works can be submitted via Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr with #BluthWalkOn starting Wednesday, October 3.
All entries must be received Tuesday, October 16 at the latest. For further details about the contest, fans can visit youregonnagetsomewalkons.com. In a video, cast member Michael Cera is asked to give an endorsement of the contest, but he seems to have no idea of what he's saying.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars