'Arrested Development' Offers Walk-On Roles to Super Fans
"Arrested Development" will let fans make an appearance in the upcoming fourth season, which will debut in spring. The comedy, which is revived by Netflix, opens a contest that will give six walk-on roles to super fans, so the Internet streaming media announces.
"The Bluths have walked on so many people we thought it was only fair to let a few fans walk on them," creator and executive producer Mitch Hurwitz says. "Come see behind-the-scenes and for God's sake, please don't touch anything."
To join the contest, fans should create an original piece of "Arrested Development" content in a form of video, photo, piece of art, etc. Their works can be submitted via Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr with #BluthWalkOn starting Wednesday, October 3.
All entries must be received Tuesday, October 16 at the latest. For further details about the contest, fans can visit youregonnagetsomewalkons.com. In a video, cast member Michael Cera is asked to give an endorsement of the contest, but he seems to have no idea of what he's saying.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?