'Arrested Development' Offers Walk-On Roles to Super Fans
"Arrested Development" will let fans make an appearance in the upcoming fourth season, which will debut in spring. The comedy, which is revived by Netflix, opens a contest that will give six walk-on roles to super fans, so the Internet streaming media announces.
"The Bluths have walked on so many people we thought it was only fair to let a few fans walk on them," creator and executive producer Mitch Hurwitz says. "Come see behind-the-scenes and for God's sake, please don't touch anything."
To join the contest, fans should create an original piece of "Arrested Development" content in a form of video, photo, piece of art, etc. Their works can be submitted via Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr with #BluthWalkOn starting Wednesday, October 3.
All entries must be received Tuesday, October 16 at the latest. For further details about the contest, fans can visit youregonnagetsomewalkons.com. In a video, cast member Michael Cera is asked to give an endorsement of the contest, but he seems to have no idea of what he's saying.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson