'Arrested Development' Offers Walk-On Roles to Super Fans
"Arrested Development" will let fans make an appearance in the upcoming fourth season, which will debut in spring. The comedy, which is revived by Netflix, opens a contest that will give six walk-on roles to super fans, so the Internet streaming media announces.
"The Bluths have walked on so many people we thought it was only fair to let a few fans walk on them," creator and executive producer Mitch Hurwitz says. "Come see behind-the-scenes and for God's sake, please don't touch anything."
To join the contest, fans should create an original piece of "Arrested Development" content in a form of video, photo, piece of art, etc. Their works can be submitted via Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr with #BluthWalkOn starting Wednesday, October 3.
All entries must be received Tuesday, October 16 at the latest. For further details about the contest, fans can visit youregonnagetsomewalkons.com. In a video, cast member Michael Cera is asked to give an endorsement of the contest, but he seems to have no idea of what he's saying.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'