Title Track of Taylor Swift's New Album 'Red' Surfaces in Full
As part of countdown to the release of her new album "Red", Taylor Swift unleashes the title track of the CD in its entirety. She sings about going through a whirlpool of tumultuous emotion after a breakup. "Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met/ But loving him was red," she croons.
The new song was previewed on "Good Morning America" Monday, October 1. She said, "I wrote this song about the fact that somethings are just hard to forget because the emotions involved with them were so intense, and to me intense emotion is red."
"Red" album will be made available for purchase across the United States on October 22. Taylor will release one fresh song each week leading up to the album release date. The countdown is expected to culminate with her performance on "GMA". While waiting for the big day to come, she is preparing a music video for her second single "Begin Again".
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie