Title Track of Taylor Swift's New Album 'Red' Surfaces in Full
As part of countdown to the release of her new album "Red", Taylor Swift unleashes the title track of the CD in its entirety. She sings about going through a whirlpool of tumultuous emotion after a breakup. "Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met/ But loving him was red," she croons.
The new song was previewed on "Good Morning America" Monday, October 1. She said, "I wrote this song about the fact that somethings are just hard to forget because the emotions involved with them were so intense, and to me intense emotion is red."
"Red" album will be made available for purchase across the United States on October 22. Taylor will release one fresh song each week leading up to the album release date. The countdown is expected to culminate with her performance on "GMA". While waiting for the big day to come, she is preparing a music video for her second single "Begin Again".
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri