Pictures: Taylor Swift Has Romantic Stroll During 'Begin Again' Video Shoot
Taylor Swift is cozying up to a man during a video shoot for her second single "Begin Again" in Paris. She took a bike ride on the streets of the City of Light with her on-screen love interest. She wore a V-neck top, red pants and yellow flats, while he donned a blue number.
The couple walked down the streets side by side, gazing at each other's eyes. In some pictures, they stood close leaning their foreheads on each other's. In addition to the romantic set, Taylor filmed a solo scene where she rode her bike alone. She dressed in a blue top and a flowery skirt.
"Begin Again" is to follow up Taylor's hit single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". Both singles appear in her next studio installment "Red" which is due October 22 in the United States. Ahead of the album release, the title track was previewed on "Good Morning America".
She said, "I wrote this song about the fact that somethings are just hard to forget because the emotions involved with them were so intense, and to me intense emotion is red." She also announced she would visit the morning show to celebrate the album release later this month.
"Begin Again" Video Shoot:
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?