'Dexter' 7.02 Preview: Is Yvonne Strahovski Coming for Dexter?
Dexter can't run from his sister Debra after he opened up about his dark passenger and now another woman may come after him. When Yvonne Strahovski's Hannah McKay arrives to help the Miami Metro Homicide to solve some old cases, the titular character thinks she has an ulterior motive and believes she sets her eyes on her own target.
Meanwhile, Deb wants to help control Dexter's killer tendencies but he turns down her offer to live with her. Deb has another reason to be worried about her brother as LaGuerta found his blood slide at the Travis crime scene. Executive producer Sara Colleton recently said that Deb would "watch him like a hawk" now that she knows his secret.
Also in the upcoming episode titled "Sunshine and Frosty Swirl", the Mike Anderson case leads to the Ukrainian mob and a vengeful Louis won't stop meddling with Dexter's life. According to Colleton, Louis is a "weird geek, an Internet freak and an obsessive fanboy - he became obsessed with Dexter and got way into his life. It's like a fan stalker."
As for LaGuerta, her finding of the blood slide will lead her to become obsessed with proving that Doakes was not the Bay Harbor Butcher.
"Dexter" will return with the new episode of the seventh season Sunday, October 7 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs