'Dexter' 7.02 Preview: Is Yvonne Strahovski Coming for Dexter?
Dexter can't run from his sister Debra after he opened up about his dark passenger and now another woman may come after him. When Yvonne Strahovski's Hannah McKay arrives to help the Miami Metro Homicide to solve some old cases, the titular character thinks she has an ulterior motive and believes she sets her eyes on her own target.
Meanwhile, Deb wants to help control Dexter's killer tendencies but he turns down her offer to live with her. Deb has another reason to be worried about her brother as LaGuerta found his blood slide at the Travis crime scene. Executive producer Sara Colleton recently said that Deb would "watch him like a hawk" now that she knows his secret.
Also in the upcoming episode titled "Sunshine and Frosty Swirl", the Mike Anderson case leads to the Ukrainian mob and a vengeful Louis won't stop meddling with Dexter's life. According to Colleton, Louis is a "weird geek, an Internet freak and an obsessive fanboy - he became obsessed with Dexter and got way into his life. It's like a fan stalker."
As for LaGuerta, her finding of the blood slide will lead her to become obsessed with proving that Doakes was not the Bay Harbor Butcher.
"Dexter" will return with the new episode of the seventh season Sunday, October 7 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2