Ashley Greene and Jennifer Garner Steal the Show at 'Butter' New York Premiere
In anticipation of its U.S. release, "Butter" held a star-studded premiere in New York City on Thursday night, September 27. The promotional event was attended by the dramedy's beautiful leading ladies, including Ashley Greene and Jennifer Garner, who stole the spotlight upon their arrival at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater.
Letting loose her wavy brown hair, Greene kept it simple-but-chic with a classy champagne-colored dress. The "Twilight Saga" actress opted for a natural makeup and minimalist jewelries to team her long-sleeved mini dress. She finished off her gorgeous look with a golden clutch and a pair of nude-colored pumps.
Garner, who played Greene's stepmom, became the belle of the ball with her daring look. The wife of Ben Affleck glammed up in a long red tube dress that exposed her firm figure. Letting out her sexiness as she posed for the cameramen, the 40-year-old actress straightened her hair and wore a chain bangle to finish off her elegant look.
Joining Greene and Garner at the special screening event were co-stars Olivia Wilde and Alicia Silverstone. Wilde, who plays a hooker in the movie, opted to go with a simple look in a white midi dress that she paired with golden heels and miniaudiere. As for Silverstone, she looked girly in a mini tube dress with a big black ribbon detail on the hip.
"Butter" follows a young orphan (Yara Shahidi) who, after being adopted by a Midwestern family, discovers she has an uncanny talent for butter-carving. She eventually finds herself up against the ambitious wife (Garner) of the retired reigning champion (Ty Burrell) in a town's annual butter-sculpting contest.
Helmed by Jim Field Smith, the drama comedy film is also supported by the likes of Hugh Jackman, Rob Corddry, Kristen Schaal and Phyllis Smith. The film is ready to make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on October 5.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.