Nicki Minaj Mulling Secret Reality Show
"American Idol" may not be Nicki Minaj's only TV project. The "Starship" singer has hinted in an interview that she is plotting to have her own reality show on E! Network.
"That I'm going to keep a secret for now," she told Perez Hilton, "I thought I'd never do something like that, not saying I am still. I'm still considering. But, I will say that I find the more people see, is the more they understand, and then it's the more they like you."
She continued, "If you only have such one-dimensional things to go off of like rumors, then you kind of never get to know the artist. When you pull them in your world, they see you as a real person. I'm not running away from it anymore. I'm just like, 'You know what? This is my life'."
Minaj's representative has not made any comment about the reality show.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory