Nicki Minaj Mulling Secret Reality Show
"American Idol" may not be Nicki Minaj's only TV project. The "Starship" singer has hinted in an interview that she is plotting to have her own reality show on E! Network.
"That I'm going to keep a secret for now," she told Perez Hilton, "I thought I'd never do something like that, not saying I am still. I'm still considering. But, I will say that I find the more people see, is the more they understand, and then it's the more they like you."
She continued, "If you only have such one-dimensional things to go off of like rumors, then you kind of never get to know the artist. When you pull them in your world, they see you as a real person. I'm not running away from it anymore. I'm just like, 'You know what? This is my life'."
Minaj's representative has not made any comment about the reality show.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors