Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Don't Judge Me'
Chris Brown is heading to a military camp in a music video premiered to support his latest mellow single "Don't Judge Me". He volunteers to board a spaceship and blow up what looks like a monstrous threatening creature that looms over the Earth.
The single is a midtempo ballad appearing in Breezy's fifth studio album "Fortune" that has been in stores since summer this year. Its accompanying music video is premiered amidst rumor suggesting that he hooked up with Nicole Scherzinger.
Pictures taken from a club where they recently hung out gave an impression that they made out as they were caught on camera closing in on each other on the dance floor. Representatives for both of them denied it, insisting that they were just friends trying to make conversation in a very noisy club.
More Chris Brown News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences