Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Don't Judge Me'
Chris Brown is heading to a military camp in a music video premiered to support his latest mellow single "Don't Judge Me". He volunteers to board a spaceship and blow up what looks like a monstrous threatening creature that looms over the Earth.
The single is a midtempo ballad appearing in Breezy's fifth studio album "Fortune" that has been in stores since summer this year. Its accompanying music video is premiered amidst rumor suggesting that he hooked up with Nicole Scherzinger.
Pictures taken from a club where they recently hung out gave an impression that they made out as they were caught on camera closing in on each other on the dance floor. Representatives for both of them denied it, insisting that they were just friends trying to make conversation in a very noisy club.
More Chris Brown News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher