Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Don't Judge Me'
Chris Brown is heading to a military camp in a music video premiered to support his latest mellow single "Don't Judge Me". He volunteers to board a spaceship and blow up what looks like a monstrous threatening creature that looms over the Earth.
The single is a midtempo ballad appearing in Breezy's fifth studio album "Fortune" that has been in stores since summer this year. Its accompanying music video is premiered amidst rumor suggesting that he hooked up with Nicole Scherzinger.
Pictures taken from a club where they recently hung out gave an impression that they made out as they were caught on camera closing in on each other on the dance floor. Representatives for both of them denied it, insisting that they were just friends trying to make conversation in a very noisy club.
Chris Brown's "Don't Judge Me" Music Video
More Chris Brown News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival