Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Don't Judge Me'
Chris Brown is heading to a military camp in a music video premiered to support his latest mellow single "Don't Judge Me". He volunteers to board a spaceship and blow up what looks like a monstrous threatening creature that looms over the Earth.
The single is a midtempo ballad appearing in Breezy's fifth studio album "Fortune" that has been in stores since summer this year. Its accompanying music video is premiered amidst rumor suggesting that he hooked up with Nicole Scherzinger.
Pictures taken from a club where they recently hung out gave an impression that they made out as they were caught on camera closing in on each other on the dance floor. Representatives for both of them denied it, insisting that they were just friends trying to make conversation in a very noisy club.
Chris Brown's "Don't Judge Me" Music Video
More Chris Brown News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding