Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Don't Judge Me'
Chris Brown is heading to a military camp in a music video premiered to support his latest mellow single "Don't Judge Me". He volunteers to board a spaceship and blow up what looks like a monstrous threatening creature that looms over the Earth.
The single is a midtempo ballad appearing in Breezy's fifth studio album "Fortune" that has been in stores since summer this year. Its accompanying music video is premiered amidst rumor suggesting that he hooked up with Nicole Scherzinger.
Pictures taken from a club where they recently hung out gave an impression that they made out as they were caught on camera closing in on each other on the dance floor. Representatives for both of them denied it, insisting that they were just friends trying to make conversation in a very noisy club.
More Chris Brown News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard