Chris Brown and Nicole Scherzinger Deny Hookup Rumor
Chris Brown and Nicole Scherzinger set the record straight on the rumors that they were hooking up during a night-out together in a club. Pictures from the club gave an impression that they made out as they were caught on camera closing in on each other on the dance floor, but reps for both dismissed the story.
A rep for Chris told Hollyscoop that it was not what it seemed as saying, "They were not kissing." About what really happened, the publicist explained they just made a small talk and had to lean to each other due to the loud music. "They are friends, have been for years and were talking at a club that had loud music playing," the rep claimed.
Echoing Chris' denial, a representative for the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls said as quoted by TMZ, "There is absolutely no truth to the ridiculous story ... The photos that have surfaced are old friends who were trying to talk at a very loud club." The publicist added, "I guarantee there will be no photos of them kissing."
Chris and Nicole were spotted clubbing at Supperclub in Los Angeles. "[Chris and Nicole] were dancing close for a while and being all touchy-feely and finally Chris leaned into her. She put her head on his shoulder and they started kissing! I couldn't believe Chris was being so obvious about it!" a source claimed.
After splitting from Rihanna, Chris was linked to model Karrueche Tran but he reportedly called it quits earlier this summer. Nicole, meanwhile, has been dating Formula 1 racer Lewis Hamilton on and off for quite a while.
More Chris Brown News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie