Chris Brown and Nicole Scherzinger Deny Hookup Rumor
Chris Brown and Nicole Scherzinger set the record straight on the rumors that they were hooking up during a night-out together in a club. Pictures from the club gave an impression that they made out as they were caught on camera closing in on each other on the dance floor, but reps for both dismissed the story.
A rep for Chris told Hollyscoop that it was not what it seemed as saying, "They were not kissing." About what really happened, the publicist explained they just made a small talk and had to lean to each other due to the loud music. "They are friends, have been for years and were talking at a club that had loud music playing," the rep claimed.
Echoing Chris' denial, a representative for the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls said as quoted by TMZ, "There is absolutely no truth to the ridiculous story ... The photos that have surfaced are old friends who were trying to talk at a very loud club." The publicist added, "I guarantee there will be no photos of them kissing."
Chris and Nicole were spotted clubbing at Supperclub in Los Angeles. "[Chris and Nicole] were dancing close for a while and being all touchy-feely and finally Chris leaned into her. She put her head on his shoulder and they started kissing! I couldn't believe Chris was being so obvious about it!" a source claimed.
After splitting from Rihanna, Chris was linked to model Karrueche Tran but he reportedly called it quits earlier this summer. Nicole, meanwhile, has been dating Formula 1 racer Lewis Hamilton on and off for quite a while.
More Chris Brown News
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters