First Hilarious Trailer for Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy's 'Identity Thief'
Seth Gordon's "Identity Thief" has got its first trailer available for viewing pleasure. Packed with hilarious scenes, it sees Jason Bateman trying to chase down an infamous identity thief played by Melissa McCarthy. Melissa apparently is not someone who is easy to tackle down as she repeatedly gets Jason into trouble, including punching him in the belly and crashing his car.
In "Identity Thief", Melissa plays Diana while Bateman plays Sandy. Unlimited funds have allowed Diana to live it up on the outskirts of Miami, where the queen of retail buys whatever strikes her fancy. There's only one glitch: the ID she's using to finance these sprees reads "Sandy Bigelow Patterson" and it belongs to an accounts rep who lives halfway across the States.
With only one week to hunt down the con artist before his world implodes, the real Sandy Bigelow Patterson heads south to confront the woman with an all-access pass to his life. And as he attempts to bribe, coax and wrangle her the 2,000 miles to Denver, one easy target will discover just how tough it is to get your name back.
To open in the U.S. on February 8, 2013, the comedy is also supported by the likes of Amanda Peet, Jon Favreau, T.I., Genesis Rodriguez, Morris Chestnut, John Cho, Robert Patrick, Eric Stonestreet, Clark Duke and Maggie Elizabeth Jones.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered