Wiz Khalifa Accused of Hit-and-Run After Video Shoot
Wiz Khalifa is facing another trouble with the law yet again. The "Black and Yellow" hitmaker, who is expecting his first child, is investigated by police after a female reported that he hit her car and fled the scene without exchanging information.
The alleged victim reportedly was one of the crew who worked on a music video with the fiance of pregnant Amber Rose. According to her, the car crash happened last Wednesday, September 18 around midnight after the video shoot.
Khalifa is no stranger to having a brush with the law. In May this year, he was busted for possession of marijuana after officers discovered 11.39 grams of weed inside his tour bus. A month prior, he was cited for a similar offense by Metro Nashville Police.
The cops paid him a visit in his hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. He reportedly threw a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window and later admitted to owning the joint and had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram