Wiz Khalifa Accused of Hit-and-Run After Video Shoot
Wiz Khalifa is facing another trouble with the law yet again. The "Black and Yellow" hitmaker, who is expecting his first child, is investigated by police after a female reported that he hit her car and fled the scene without exchanging information.
The alleged victim reportedly was one of the crew who worked on a music video with the fiance of pregnant Amber Rose. According to her, the car crash happened last Wednesday, September 18 around midnight after the video shoot.
Khalifa is no stranger to having a brush with the law. In May this year, he was busted for possession of marijuana after officers discovered 11.39 grams of weed inside his tour bus. A month prior, he was cited for a similar offense by Metro Nashville Police.
The cops paid him a visit in his hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. He reportedly threw a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window and later admitted to owning the joint and had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments