Wiz Khalifa Accused of Hit-and-Run After Video Shoot
Wiz Khalifa is facing another trouble with the law yet again. The "Black and Yellow" hitmaker, who is expecting his first child, is investigated by police after a female reported that he hit her car and fled the scene without exchanging information.
The alleged victim reportedly was one of the crew who worked on a music video with the fiance of pregnant Amber Rose. According to her, the car crash happened last Wednesday, September 18 around midnight after the video shoot.
Khalifa is no stranger to having a brush with the law. In May this year, he was busted for possession of marijuana after officers discovered 11.39 grams of weed inside his tour bus. A month prior, he was cited for a similar offense by Metro Nashville Police.
The cops paid him a visit in his hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. He reportedly threw a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window and later admitted to owning the joint and had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season