Wiz Khalifa Accused of Hit-and-Run After Video Shoot
Wiz Khalifa is facing another trouble with the law yet again. The "Black and Yellow" hitmaker, who is expecting his first child, is investigated by police after a female reported that he hit her car and fled the scene without exchanging information.
The alleged victim reportedly was one of the crew who worked on a music video with the fiance of pregnant Amber Rose. According to her, the car crash happened last Wednesday, September 18 around midnight after the video shoot.
Khalifa is no stranger to having a brush with the law. In May this year, he was busted for possession of marijuana after officers discovered 11.39 grams of weed inside his tour bus. A month prior, he was cited for a similar offense by Metro Nashville Police.
The cops paid him a visit in his hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. He reportedly threw a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window and later admitted to owning the joint and had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger