Wiz Khalifa Accused of Hit-and-Run After Video Shoot
Wiz Khalifa is facing another trouble with the law yet again. The "Black and Yellow" hitmaker, who is expecting his first child, is investigated by police after a female reported that he hit her car and fled the scene without exchanging information.
The alleged victim reportedly was one of the crew who worked on a music video with the fiance of pregnant Amber Rose. According to her, the car crash happened last Wednesday, September 18 around midnight after the video shoot.
Khalifa is no stranger to having a brush with the law. In May this year, he was busted for possession of marijuana after officers discovered 11.39 grams of weed inside his tour bus. A month prior, he was cited for a similar offense by Metro Nashville Police.
The cops paid him a visit in his hotel room after receiving complaints about a strong marijuana odor from the room. He reportedly threw a "marijuana cigarette" out of the window and later admitted to owning the joint and had 3.7 grams of weed in his pocket.
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'