Joseph Gordon-Levitt Strips to His Pants for 'SNL' Monologue
Joseph Gordon-Levitt delivered the blow on "Saturday Night Live" right from the very beginning. Instead of going on and on about one joke to another in the opening monologue, the "The Dark Knight" actor cut the chase and stripped off to his pants to perform a strip dance ala "Magic Mike".
Gordon-Levitt began his monologue by announcing that "Magic Mike" was one of the biggest movies of 2012. He suddenly ripped off his suit and danced with umbrella to the tune of "It's Raining Men". Kenan Thompson and Nasim Pedrad were in the audience seats, being affected by the actor's performance.
As host, Gordon-Levitt appeared in other sketches as "the son of the most interesting person in the world", the hypnotist and Jake Thrillah among others. Mumford & Sons were the musical guest.
"SNL", which is in its 38th season, will continue with Daniel Craig and Muse next week.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video