Joseph Gordon-Levitt Strips to His Pants for 'SNL' Monologue
Joseph Gordon-Levitt delivered the blow on "Saturday Night Live" right from the very beginning. Instead of going on and on about one joke to another in the opening monologue, the "The Dark Knight" actor cut the chase and stripped off to his pants to perform a strip dance ala "Magic Mike".
Gordon-Levitt began his monologue by announcing that "Magic Mike" was one of the biggest movies of 2012. He suddenly ripped off his suit and danced with umbrella to the tune of "It's Raining Men". Kenan Thompson and Nasim Pedrad were in the audience seats, being affected by the actor's performance.
As host, Gordon-Levitt appeared in other sketches as "the son of the most interesting person in the world", the hypnotist and Jake Thrillah among others. Mumford & Sons were the musical guest.
"SNL", which is in its 38th season, will continue with Daniel Craig and Muse next week.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season