Joseph Gordon-Levitt Strips to His Pants for 'SNL' Monologue
Joseph Gordon-Levitt delivered the blow on "Saturday Night Live" right from the very beginning. Instead of going on and on about one joke to another in the opening monologue, the "The Dark Knight" actor cut the chase and stripped off to his pants to perform a strip dance ala "Magic Mike".
Gordon-Levitt began his monologue by announcing that "Magic Mike" was one of the biggest movies of 2012. He suddenly ripped off his suit and danced with umbrella to the tune of "It's Raining Men". Kenan Thompson and Nasim Pedrad were in the audience seats, being affected by the actor's performance.
As host, Gordon-Levitt appeared in other sketches as "the son of the most interesting person in the world", the hypnotist and Jake Thrillah among others. Mumford & Sons were the musical guest.
"SNL", which is in its 38th season, will continue with Daniel Craig and Muse next week.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour