Joseph Gordon-Levitt Strips to His Pants for 'SNL' Monologue
Joseph Gordon-Levitt delivered the blow on "Saturday Night Live" right from the very beginning. Instead of going on and on about one joke to another in the opening monologue, the "The Dark Knight" actor cut the chase and stripped off to his pants to perform a strip dance ala "Magic Mike".
Gordon-Levitt began his monologue by announcing that "Magic Mike" was one of the biggest movies of 2012. He suddenly ripped off his suit and danced with umbrella to the tune of "It's Raining Men". Kenan Thompson and Nasim Pedrad were in the audience seats, being affected by the actor's performance.
As host, Gordon-Levitt appeared in other sketches as "the son of the most interesting person in the world", the hypnotist and Jake Thrillah among others. Mumford & Sons were the musical guest.
"SNL", which is in its 38th season, will continue with Daniel Craig and Muse next week.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby