Joseph Gordon-Levitt Strips to His Pants for 'SNL' Monologue
Joseph Gordon-Levitt delivered the blow on "Saturday Night Live" right from the very beginning. Instead of going on and on about one joke to another in the opening monologue, the "The Dark Knight" actor cut the chase and stripped off to his pants to perform a strip dance ala "Magic Mike".
Gordon-Levitt began his monologue by announcing that "Magic Mike" was one of the biggest movies of 2012. He suddenly ripped off his suit and danced with umbrella to the tune of "It's Raining Men". Kenan Thompson and Nasim Pedrad were in the audience seats, being affected by the actor's performance.
As host, Gordon-Levitt appeared in other sketches as "the son of the most interesting person in the world", the hypnotist and Jake Thrillah among others. Mumford & Sons were the musical guest.
"SNL", which is in its 38th season, will continue with Daniel Craig and Muse next week.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked