Eva Longoria Bares Her Back for 'Asleep' Photo
Eva Longoria liberates herself when sleeping. The "Desperate Housewives" actress posed with totally bare back, covering only her legs in a new photo for a coffee table book titled "Asleep at the Chateau" by beauty photographer Jork Weismann.
Longoria went completely nude in the photo shoot, not facing the camera while she took the sleeping pose. Covered partly in a white bed sheet, Longoria shows off her perfect rear complete with the tattoo on her back.
The photo was displayed along with other celebrities' at Los Angeles' The Chateau Marmont. Other stars involved as model in various state of undress and sleeping are Usher, Kirsty Hume, Orlando Bloom, Sally Singer and Justin Theroux. The tome will be released in October but is already available for pre-order.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival