Eva Longoria Bares Her Back for 'Asleep' Photo
Eva Longoria liberates herself when sleeping. The "Desperate Housewives" actress posed with totally bare back, covering only her legs in a new photo for a coffee table book titled "Asleep at the Chateau" by beauty photographer Jork Weismann.
Longoria went completely nude in the photo shoot, not facing the camera while she took the sleeping pose. Covered partly in a white bed sheet, Longoria shows off her perfect rear complete with the tattoo on her back.
The photo was displayed along with other celebrities' at Los Angeles' The Chateau Marmont. Other stars involved as model in various state of undress and sleeping are Usher, Kirsty Hume, Orlando Bloom, Sally Singer and Justin Theroux. The tome will be released in October but is already available for pre-order.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest