Eva Longoria Bares Her Back for 'Asleep' Photo
Eva Longoria liberates herself when sleeping. The "Desperate Housewives" actress posed with totally bare back, covering only her legs in a new photo for a coffee table book titled "Asleep at the Chateau" by beauty photographer Jork Weismann.
Longoria went completely nude in the photo shoot, not facing the camera while she took the sleeping pose. Covered partly in a white bed sheet, Longoria shows off her perfect rear complete with the tattoo on her back.
The photo was displayed along with other celebrities' at Los Angeles' The Chateau Marmont. Other stars involved as model in various state of undress and sleeping are Usher, Kirsty Hume, Orlando Bloom, Sally Singer and Justin Theroux. The tome will be released in October but is already available for pre-order.
More Eva Longoria News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video