Eva Longoria Bares Her Back for 'Asleep' Photo
Eva Longoria liberates herself when sleeping. The "Desperate Housewives" actress posed with totally bare back, covering only her legs in a new photo for a coffee table book titled "Asleep at the Chateau" by beauty photographer Jork Weismann.
Longoria went completely nude in the photo shoot, not facing the camera while she took the sleeping pose. Covered partly in a white bed sheet, Longoria shows off her perfect rear complete with the tattoo on her back.
The photo was displayed along with other celebrities' at Los Angeles' The Chateau Marmont. Other stars involved as model in various state of undress and sleeping are Usher, Kirsty Hume, Orlando Bloom, Sally Singer and Justin Theroux. The tome will be released in October but is already available for pre-order.
More Eva Longoria News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'