Eva Longoria Bares Her Back for 'Asleep' Photo
Eva Longoria liberates herself when sleeping. The "Desperate Housewives" actress posed with totally bare back, covering only her legs in a new photo for a coffee table book titled "Asleep at the Chateau" by beauty photographer Jork Weismann.
Longoria went completely nude in the photo shoot, not facing the camera while she took the sleeping pose. Covered partly in a white bed sheet, Longoria shows off her perfect rear complete with the tattoo on her back.
The photo was displayed along with other celebrities' at Los Angeles' The Chateau Marmont. Other stars involved as model in various state of undress and sleeping are Usher, Kirsty Hume, Orlando Bloom, Sally Singer and Justin Theroux. The tome will be released in October but is already available for pre-order.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones