'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' and 'Beverly Hills' Add New Cast Members
Bravo has officially announced the return and cast members of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" and "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Set to premiere Sunday, November 4 at 9 P.M., the fifth season of the Atlanta version will feature two new faces, actor/director/producer Kenya Moore and socialite Porsha Stewart.
They will join returning housewives Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks and Kim Zolciak. Meanwhile, as it's reported before, Sheree Whitfeld will not return to the upcoming installment.
"Kenya Moore is diva!" an insider gushes about the new cast member. "Kenya is in the middle of every fight and stirs up a lot of s***." She reportedly doesn't get along well with Porsha, who is the wife of NFL star Kordell Stewart. The source tells Us Weekly, "Kenya has it out for [Porsha]."
As for the Beverly Hills edition, it will kick off its third season on Monday, November 5 at 9 P.M. with David Foster's wife, Yolanda Hadid, joining returning cast members Adrienne Maloof, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump and Taylor Armstrong.
Brandi Glanville, who was previously listed as a friend of the housewives, is now upped to a full-time housewife too. Though she announced her exit back in March, Camille Grammer is still expected to make a few appearances.
A promo for the upcoming season of "RHOBH" has been released, featuring David Foster, a nose job and a fire alert. Adrienne Maloof's divorce drama will additionally be a big part of the show.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones