Heidi Klum Threatens to Sue Over New Topless Pics
Heidi Klum has threatened to sue a French magazine, which published her topless photos. The supermodel is very upset of the photos, saying her privacy has been violated like the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
Klum's pictures while in vacation with bodyguard boyfriend, Martin Kirsten, in the south of France were leaked. She was wearing a bikini but sans the top. According to TMZ, many French magazines have published them that the "Project Runway" host is having trouble to track the main source.
Klum claimed to be on a private and secluded beach when the photos were taken. Her camp is trying everything to find the source publication and once she finds out, there could be a lawsuit. TMZ's source said that she is also waiting for Middleton, whose topless pics also appeared in French mags, to blaze the legal trail. If Middleton is successful, then Klum will copy her move.
More Heidi Klum News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert