Heidi Klum Threatens to Sue Over New Topless Pics
Heidi Klum has threatened to sue a French magazine, which published her topless photos. The supermodel is very upset of the photos, saying her privacy has been violated like the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
Klum's pictures while in vacation with bodyguard boyfriend, Martin Kirsten, in the south of France were leaked. She was wearing a bikini but sans the top. According to TMZ, many French magazines have published them that the "Project Runway" host is having trouble to track the main source.
Klum claimed to be on a private and secluded beach when the photos were taken. Her camp is trying everything to find the source publication and once she finds out, there could be a lawsuit. TMZ's source said that she is also waiting for Middleton, whose topless pics also appeared in French mags, to blaze the legal trail. If Middleton is successful, then Klum will copy her move.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'