Heidi Klum Threatens to Sue Over New Topless Pics
Heidi Klum has threatened to sue a French magazine, which published her topless photos. The supermodel is very upset of the photos, saying her privacy has been violated like the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
Klum's pictures while in vacation with bodyguard boyfriend, Martin Kirsten, in the south of France were leaked. She was wearing a bikini but sans the top. According to TMZ, many French magazines have published them that the "Project Runway" host is having trouble to track the main source.
Klum claimed to be on a private and secluded beach when the photos were taken. Her camp is trying everything to find the source publication and once she finds out, there could be a lawsuit. TMZ's source said that she is also waiting for Middleton, whose topless pics also appeared in French mags, to blaze the legal trail. If Middleton is successful, then Klum will copy her move.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber