Heidi Klum Threatens to Sue Over New Topless Pics
Heidi Klum has threatened to sue a French magazine, which published her topless photos. The supermodel is very upset of the photos, saying her privacy has been violated like the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
Klum's pictures while in vacation with bodyguard boyfriend, Martin Kirsten, in the south of France were leaked. She was wearing a bikini but sans the top. According to TMZ, many French magazines have published them that the "Project Runway" host is having trouble to track the main source.
Klum claimed to be on a private and secluded beach when the photos were taken. Her camp is trying everything to find the source publication and once she finds out, there could be a lawsuit. TMZ's source said that she is also waiting for Middleton, whose topless pics also appeared in French mags, to blaze the legal trail. If Middleton is successful, then Klum will copy her move.
More Heidi Klum News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna