Heidi Klum Threatens to Sue Over New Topless Pics
Heidi Klum has threatened to sue a French magazine, which published her topless photos. The supermodel is very upset of the photos, saying her privacy has been violated like the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
Klum's pictures while in vacation with bodyguard boyfriend, Martin Kirsten, in the south of France were leaked. She was wearing a bikini but sans the top. According to TMZ, many French magazines have published them that the "Project Runway" host is having trouble to track the main source.
Klum claimed to be on a private and secluded beach when the photos were taken. Her camp is trying everything to find the source publication and once she finds out, there could be a lawsuit. TMZ's source said that she is also waiting for Middleton, whose topless pics also appeared in French mags, to blaze the legal trail. If Middleton is successful, then Klum will copy her move.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt