Mario Lopez May Host 'X Factor' With Khloe Kardashian
"The X Factor (US)" may go with a two-host format for its ongoing second installment. Following wild speculation that Khloe Kardashian is Simon Cowell's top pick to lead the show, it is now reported that Mario Lopez will join her as a co-host.
According to Perez Hilton, the sister of Kim Kardashian and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are locked in to host the show. TMZ, meanwhile, learns that singer/actor Corbin Bleu is also circling the gig, but he can only wait and hope that the negotiations with either Khloe or Mario fall apart to nab the job.
The sophomore season of the American version of "The X Factor" is currently in audition phase. The latest outing which aired Wednesday, September 19 saw a sweet surprise for L.A. Reid who celebrated his birthday, and contestant Deandre Wallace getting arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for stealing a microphone.
Another singing hopeful Panda Ros had respiratory problems after wowing the judges with her rendition of "Bring It On Home", while Demi Lovato admitted to "kind of have a girl crush" on CeCe Frey who made it through to the Boot Camp with her performance of "Ain't No Other Man". Rizzloe Jones, Vino Alan and Tate Stevens are some other talents scouted in the episode.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week