Mario Lopez May Host 'X Factor' With Khloe Kardashian
"The X Factor (US)" may go with a two-host format for its ongoing second installment. Following wild speculation that Khloe Kardashian is Simon Cowell's top pick to lead the show, it is now reported that Mario Lopez will join her as a co-host.
According to Perez Hilton, the sister of Kim Kardashian and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are locked in to host the show. TMZ, meanwhile, learns that singer/actor Corbin Bleu is also circling the gig, but he can only wait and hope that the negotiations with either Khloe or Mario fall apart to nab the job.
The sophomore season of the American version of "The X Factor" is currently in audition phase. The latest outing which aired Wednesday, September 19 saw a sweet surprise for L.A. Reid who celebrated his birthday, and contestant Deandre Wallace getting arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for stealing a microphone.
Another singing hopeful Panda Ros had respiratory problems after wowing the judges with her rendition of "Bring It On Home", while Demi Lovato admitted to "kind of have a girl crush" on CeCe Frey who made it through to the Boot Camp with her performance of "Ain't No Other Man". Rizzloe Jones, Vino Alan and Tate Stevens are some other talents scouted in the episode.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics