Mario Lopez May Host 'X Factor' With Khloe Kardashian
"The X Factor (US)" may go with a two-host format for its ongoing second installment. Following wild speculation that Khloe Kardashian is Simon Cowell's top pick to lead the show, it is now reported that Mario Lopez will join her as a co-host.
According to Perez Hilton, the sister of Kim Kardashian and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are locked in to host the show. TMZ, meanwhile, learns that singer/actor Corbin Bleu is also circling the gig, but he can only wait and hope that the negotiations with either Khloe or Mario fall apart to nab the job.
The sophomore season of the American version of "The X Factor" is currently in audition phase. The latest outing which aired Wednesday, September 19 saw a sweet surprise for L.A. Reid who celebrated his birthday, and contestant Deandre Wallace getting arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for stealing a microphone.
Another singing hopeful Panda Ros had respiratory problems after wowing the judges with her rendition of "Bring It On Home", while Demi Lovato admitted to "kind of have a girl crush" on CeCe Frey who made it through to the Boot Camp with her performance of "Ain't No Other Man". Rizzloe Jones, Vino Alan and Tate Stevens are some other talents scouted in the episode.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'