Mario Lopez May Host 'X Factor' With Khloe Kardashian
"The X Factor (US)" may go with a two-host format for its ongoing second installment. Following wild speculation that Khloe Kardashian is Simon Cowell's top pick to lead the show, it is now reported that Mario Lopez will join her as a co-host.
According to Perez Hilton, the sister of Kim Kardashian and the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant are locked in to host the show. TMZ, meanwhile, learns that singer/actor Corbin Bleu is also circling the gig, but he can only wait and hope that the negotiations with either Khloe or Mario fall apart to nab the job.
The sophomore season of the American version of "The X Factor" is currently in audition phase. The latest outing which aired Wednesday, September 19 saw a sweet surprise for L.A. Reid who celebrated his birthday, and contestant Deandre Wallace getting arrested and charged with a misdemeanor for stealing a microphone.
Another singing hopeful Panda Ros had respiratory problems after wowing the judges with her rendition of "Bring It On Home", while Demi Lovato admitted to "kind of have a girl crush" on CeCe Frey who made it through to the Boot Camp with her performance of "Ain't No Other Man". Rizzloe Jones, Vino Alan and Tate Stevens are some other talents scouted in the episode.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos