Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz and Dick' Poster Boasts Love Affairs and Scandal
Amidst Lindsay Lohan's latest legal woe, Lifetime debuts a poster for "Liz & Dick" starring the troubled actress. The one-sheet highlights Lohan in character as Elizabeth Taylor, donning dark hair, a black dress and some expensive jewelries.
Next to the image of Lohan, there are words to tease viewers with what can be seen in the biopic. It promises to be provocative and sexy, as well as feature controversial love affairs and scandal. Some other words used to describe the TV movie, such as child star, sexy and paparazzi, somehow also match Lohan's life.
"Liz & Dick" chronicles the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Richard Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day. Grant Bowler takes the role of Burton. The production was wrapped in July with Lloyd Kramer serving as the director. Lifetime plans to premiere the movie on November 3.
Aside from the biopic, Lohan recently grabbed the headline as she was accused of hitting a pedestrian with her car in New York City on early Wednesday, September 19. The "Mean Girls" star fled the scene, but was later arrested by police once she emerged from a Manhattan hotel. The 26-year-old was later given a desk appearance ticket and released.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak