Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz and Dick' Poster Boasts Love Affairs and Scandal
Amidst Lindsay Lohan's latest legal woe, Lifetime debuts a poster for "Liz & Dick" starring the troubled actress. The one-sheet highlights Lohan in character as Elizabeth Taylor, donning dark hair, a black dress and some expensive jewelries.
Next to the image of Lohan, there are words to tease viewers with what can be seen in the biopic. It promises to be provocative and sexy, as well as feature controversial love affairs and scandal. Some other words used to describe the TV movie, such as child star, sexy and paparazzi, somehow also match Lohan's life.
"Liz & Dick" chronicles the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Richard Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day. Grant Bowler takes the role of Burton. The production was wrapped in July with Lloyd Kramer serving as the director. Lifetime plans to premiere the movie on November 3.
Aside from the biopic, Lohan recently grabbed the headline as she was accused of hitting a pedestrian with her car in New York City on early Wednesday, September 19. The "Mean Girls" star fled the scene, but was later arrested by police once she emerged from a Manhattan hotel. The 26-year-old was later given a desk appearance ticket and released.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?