Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz and Dick' Poster Boasts Love Affairs and Scandal
Amidst Lindsay Lohan's latest legal woe, Lifetime debuts a poster for "Liz & Dick" starring the troubled actress. The one-sheet highlights Lohan in character as Elizabeth Taylor, donning dark hair, a black dress and some expensive jewelries.
Next to the image of Lohan, there are words to tease viewers with what can be seen in the biopic. It promises to be provocative and sexy, as well as feature controversial love affairs and scandal. Some other words used to describe the TV movie, such as child star, sexy and paparazzi, somehow also match Lohan's life.
"Liz & Dick" chronicles the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Richard Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day. Grant Bowler takes the role of Burton. The production was wrapped in July with Lloyd Kramer serving as the director. Lifetime plans to premiere the movie on November 3.
Aside from the biopic, Lohan recently grabbed the headline as she was accused of hitting a pedestrian with her car in New York City on early Wednesday, September 19. The "Mean Girls" star fled the scene, but was later arrested by police once she emerged from a Manhattan hotel. The 26-year-old was later given a desk appearance ticket and released.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women