Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz and Dick' Poster Boasts Love Affairs and Scandal
Amidst Lindsay Lohan's latest legal woe, Lifetime debuts a poster for "Liz & Dick" starring the troubled actress. The one-sheet highlights Lohan in character as Elizabeth Taylor, donning dark hair, a black dress and some expensive jewelries.
Next to the image of Lohan, there are words to tease viewers with what can be seen in the biopic. It promises to be provocative and sexy, as well as feature controversial love affairs and scandal. Some other words used to describe the TV movie, such as child star, sexy and paparazzi, somehow also match Lohan's life.
"Liz & Dick" chronicles the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Richard Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day. Grant Bowler takes the role of Burton. The production was wrapped in July with Lloyd Kramer serving as the director. Lifetime plans to premiere the movie on November 3.
Aside from the biopic, Lohan recently grabbed the headline as she was accused of hitting a pedestrian with her car in New York City on early Wednesday, September 19. The "Mean Girls" star fled the scene, but was later arrested by police once she emerged from a Manhattan hotel. The 26-year-old was later given a desk appearance ticket and released.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child