Giuliana and Bill Rancic Reveal Surrogate Mother on Reality Show
While most celebrity couples want to keep the identity of their surrogates secret, Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill choose to reveal the identity of a woman who carried their baby. The surrogate mother will appear in the upcoming sixth season of the couple's reality series.
In a clip for the first episode, Giuliana and Bill were joined by the surrogate named Delphine while talking with a hospital expert about what they would get through during the labor. The then-parents-to-be had a little argument about who should do what after the baby was born, before finally agreeing that Bill would cut the umbilical cord and Giuliana would get to hold the baby first.
The couple's baby boy was delivered on August 30 at the Denver hospital and they named it Edward. "Having a baby, being a mom, is truly the greatest thing I've ever done in my life," the "Fashion Police" host recently told E! News. Her businessman husband, meanwhile, said of the surrogate back in May, "She's giving us a gift and we're going to be eternally grateful."
The new season of "Giuliana & Bill" will premiere October 2 at 8 P.M. on Style.
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'