Giuliana and Bill Rancic Reveal Surrogate Mother on Reality Show
While most celebrity couples want to keep the identity of their surrogates secret, Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill choose to reveal the identity of a woman who carried their baby. The surrogate mother will appear in the upcoming sixth season of the couple's reality series.
In a clip for the first episode, Giuliana and Bill were joined by the surrogate named Delphine while talking with a hospital expert about what they would get through during the labor. The then-parents-to-be had a little argument about who should do what after the baby was born, before finally agreeing that Bill would cut the umbilical cord and Giuliana would get to hold the baby first.
The couple's baby boy was delivered on August 30 at the Denver hospital and they named it Edward. "Having a baby, being a mom, is truly the greatest thing I've ever done in my life," the "Fashion Police" host recently told E! News. Her businessman husband, meanwhile, said of the surrogate back in May, "She's giving us a gift and we're going to be eternally grateful."
The new season of "Giuliana & Bill" will premiere October 2 at 8 P.M. on Style.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video