Giuliana and Bill Rancic Reveal Surrogate Mother on Reality Show
While most celebrity couples want to keep the identity of their surrogates secret, Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill choose to reveal the identity of a woman who carried their baby. The surrogate mother will appear in the upcoming sixth season of the couple's reality series.
In a clip for the first episode, Giuliana and Bill were joined by the surrogate named Delphine while talking with a hospital expert about what they would get through during the labor. The then-parents-to-be had a little argument about who should do what after the baby was born, before finally agreeing that Bill would cut the umbilical cord and Giuliana would get to hold the baby first.
The couple's baby boy was delivered on August 30 at the Denver hospital and they named it Edward. "Having a baby, being a mom, is truly the greatest thing I've ever done in my life," the "Fashion Police" host recently told E! News. Her businessman husband, meanwhile, said of the surrogate back in May, "She's giving us a gift and we're going to be eternally grateful."
The new season of "Giuliana & Bill" will premiere October 2 at 8 P.M. on Style.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked