Giuliana and Bill Rancic Reveal Surrogate Mother on Reality Show
While most celebrity couples want to keep the identity of their surrogates secret, Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill choose to reveal the identity of a woman who carried their baby. The surrogate mother will appear in the upcoming sixth season of the couple's reality series.
In a clip for the first episode, Giuliana and Bill were joined by the surrogate named Delphine while talking with a hospital expert about what they would get through during the labor. The then-parents-to-be had a little argument about who should do what after the baby was born, before finally agreeing that Bill would cut the umbilical cord and Giuliana would get to hold the baby first.
The couple's baby boy was delivered on August 30 at the Denver hospital and they named it Edward. "Having a baby, being a mom, is truly the greatest thing I've ever done in my life," the "Fashion Police" host recently told E! News. Her businessman husband, meanwhile, said of the surrogate back in May, "She's giving us a gift and we're going to be eternally grateful."
The new season of "Giuliana & Bill" will premiere October 2 at 8 P.M. on Style.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer