'Glee' 4.02 Clip Debuts Brittany's Full Performance of 'Hold It Against Me'
One of the Britney Spears numbers in the next "Glee" episode has been shared in full. A newly-released clip gives a look at Brittany who sings "Hold It Against Me" with other Cheerios members, including newbie Kitty, dancing to the song. From a football field, she later continues the performance on a basketball court.
In the upcoming September 20 outing, Brittany turns to the "I Wanna Go" songstress' music for inspiration when she is in a funk. The episode aptly titled "Britney 2.0" will feature the cast covering "3", "Womanizer" and a mash-up of "Boys" and Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend", which have been made available for listening pleasure on gleethemusic.com.
Meanwhile, Rachel pulls a sexy number to "Oops! ... I Did It Again" with the help of her newfound NYADA friend, Brody Weston. Still struggling to adjust to life in New York, she finally reunites with Kurt.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert