'Glee' 4.02 Clip Debuts Brittany's Full Performance of 'Hold It Against Me'
One of the Britney Spears numbers in the next "Glee" episode has been shared in full. A newly-released clip gives a look at Brittany who sings "Hold It Against Me" with other Cheerios members, including newbie Kitty, dancing to the song. From a football field, she later continues the performance on a basketball court.
In the upcoming September 20 outing, Brittany turns to the "I Wanna Go" songstress' music for inspiration when she is in a funk. The episode aptly titled "Britney 2.0" will feature the cast covering "3", "Womanizer" and a mash-up of "Boys" and Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend", which have been made available for listening pleasure on gleethemusic.com.
Meanwhile, Rachel pulls a sexy number to "Oops! ... I Did It Again" with the help of her newfound NYADA friend, Brody Weston. Still struggling to adjust to life in New York, she finally reunites with Kurt.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie