'Glee' 4.02 Clip Debuts Brittany's Full Performance of 'Hold It Against Me'
One of the Britney Spears numbers in the next "Glee" episode has been shared in full. A newly-released clip gives a look at Brittany who sings "Hold It Against Me" with other Cheerios members, including newbie Kitty, dancing to the song. From a football field, she later continues the performance on a basketball court.
In the upcoming September 20 outing, Brittany turns to the "I Wanna Go" songstress' music for inspiration when she is in a funk. The episode aptly titled "Britney 2.0" will feature the cast covering "3", "Womanizer" and a mash-up of "Boys" and Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend", which have been made available for listening pleasure on gleethemusic.com.
Meanwhile, Rachel pulls a sexy number to "Oops! ... I Did It Again" with the help of her newfound NYADA friend, Brody Weston. Still struggling to adjust to life in New York, she finally reunites with Kurt.
More Glee News
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Continue Their Love Affair With a Trip to Mall