'Glee' 4.02 Clip Debuts Brittany's Full Performance of 'Hold It Against Me'
One of the Britney Spears numbers in the next "Glee" episode has been shared in full. A newly-released clip gives a look at Brittany who sings "Hold It Against Me" with other Cheerios members, including newbie Kitty, dancing to the song. From a football field, she later continues the performance on a basketball court.
In the upcoming September 20 outing, Brittany turns to the "I Wanna Go" songstress' music for inspiration when she is in a funk. The episode aptly titled "Britney 2.0" will feature the cast covering "3", "Womanizer" and a mash-up of "Boys" and Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend", which have been made available for listening pleasure on gleethemusic.com.
Meanwhile, Rachel pulls a sexy number to "Oops! ... I Did It Again" with the help of her newfound NYADA friend, Brody Weston. Still struggling to adjust to life in New York, she finally reunites with Kurt.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri