'Glee' 4.02 Clip Debuts Brittany's Full Performance of 'Hold It Against Me'
One of the Britney Spears numbers in the next "Glee" episode has been shared in full. A newly-released clip gives a look at Brittany who sings "Hold It Against Me" with other Cheerios members, including newbie Kitty, dancing to the song. From a football field, she later continues the performance on a basketball court.
In the upcoming September 20 outing, Brittany turns to the "I Wanna Go" songstress' music for inspiration when she is in a funk. The episode aptly titled "Britney 2.0" will feature the cast covering "3", "Womanizer" and a mash-up of "Boys" and Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend", which have been made available for listening pleasure on gleethemusic.com.
Meanwhile, Rachel pulls a sexy number to "Oops! ... I Did It Again" with the help of her newfound NYADA friend, Brody Weston. Still struggling to adjust to life in New York, she finally reunites with Kurt.
More Glee News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'