Holmes Gets Slapped in New 'Elementary' Promo
With his quirky manner, it's not surprising that Holmes lands in troubles. A new "Elementary" promo, which is released less than two weeks before the show premieres on CBS, shares some never-before-seen scenes including the one which sees the detective gets slapped in the face by a woman.
The video also features Holmes who correctly guesses that Watson will rule a case as a robbery homicide, but he will prove that she's wrong. In another scene, Watson is determined to accompany Holmes who declares he won't be sleeping. The former surgeon shows a trick to keep herself awake, and the detective soon follows her move.
Deemed a modern-day take on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's famous tale of a crime-solving duo, "Elementary" follows the eccentric Sherlock who escapes to Manhattan after his fall from grace in London and a stint in rehab. He is forced to live with a sober companion, Dr. Watson, a successful surgeon who lost her license three years ago when she lost a patient.
Jonny Lee Miller portrays Holmes, with Lucy Liu playing female Watson. Aidan Quinn joins the cast as Capt. Tobias "Toby" Gregson, who is Sherlock's police contact. The crime drama series will bow Thursday, September 27 at 10 P.M. on CBS.
More Elementary News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'