Lil Wayne Raps About Frank Ocean in Future's 'Turn on the Lights' Remix
It seems that Lil Wayne is asking for controversy. In a remix of Future's song "Turn on the Lights", the rap mogul gives a shout-out to Frank Ocean who recently came out as bisexual. "Tell her I is gay/ I ain't got now worries, no Frank Ocean, nah I'm straight," he spits.
In addition to dropping the Frank Ocean verses that could easily be interpreted as a diss, the Young Money MC name-drops Miley Cyrus in his other freaky rhymes. "When we get together, she be on that Miley Cyrus/ So we eat each other up like some Somalians," he raps.
Almost at the same time, Future premieres a music video for a track called "Straight Up". Both "Turn on the Lights" and "Straight Up" appear in his debut album "Pluto" that has been in stores since April this year.
"Turn on the Lights" Remix:
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance