Lil Wayne Raps About Frank Ocean in Future's 'Turn on the Lights' Remix
It seems that Lil Wayne is asking for controversy. In a remix of Future's song "Turn on the Lights", the rap mogul gives a shout-out to Frank Ocean who recently came out as bisexual. "Tell her I is gay/ I ain't got now worries, no Frank Ocean, nah I'm straight," he spits.
In addition to dropping the Frank Ocean verses that could easily be interpreted as a diss, the Young Money MC name-drops Miley Cyrus in his other freaky rhymes. "When we get together, she be on that Miley Cyrus/ So we eat each other up like some Somalians," he raps.
Almost at the same time, Future premieres a music video for a track called "Straight Up". Both "Turn on the Lights" and "Straight Up" appear in his debut album "Pluto" that has been in stores since April this year.
"Turn on the Lights" Remix:
"Straight Up" Video:
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed