Lil Wayne Raps About Frank Ocean in Future's 'Turn on the Lights' Remix
It seems that Lil Wayne is asking for controversy. In a remix of Future's song "Turn on the Lights", the rap mogul gives a shout-out to Frank Ocean who recently came out as bisexual. "Tell her I is gay/ I ain't got now worries, no Frank Ocean, nah I'm straight," he spits.
In addition to dropping the Frank Ocean verses that could easily be interpreted as a diss, the Young Money MC name-drops Miley Cyrus in his other freaky rhymes. "When we get together, she be on that Miley Cyrus/ So we eat each other up like some Somalians," he raps.
Almost at the same time, Future premieres a music video for a track called "Straight Up". Both "Turn on the Lights" and "Straight Up" appear in his debut album "Pluto" that has been in stores since April this year.
"Turn on the Lights" Remix:
More Lil Wayne News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent