Lil Wayne Raps About Frank Ocean in Future's 'Turn on the Lights' Remix
It seems that Lil Wayne is asking for controversy. In a remix of Future's song "Turn on the Lights", the rap mogul gives a shout-out to Frank Ocean who recently came out as bisexual. "Tell her I is gay/ I ain't got now worries, no Frank Ocean, nah I'm straight," he spits.
In addition to dropping the Frank Ocean verses that could easily be interpreted as a diss, the Young Money MC name-drops Miley Cyrus in his other freaky rhymes. "When we get together, she be on that Miley Cyrus/ So we eat each other up like some Somalians," he raps.
Almost at the same time, Future premieres a music video for a track called "Straight Up". Both "Turn on the Lights" and "Straight Up" appear in his debut album "Pluto" that has been in stores since April this year.
"Turn on the Lights" Remix:
More Lil Wayne News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'