Amanda Bynes Caught Smoking From Pipe While Inside Car
Amanda Bynes was caught in the act smoking from a marijuana pipe while inside her car. The "Easy A" actress already has a number of run-in with the law on the road and was driving on a suspended license.
Per TMZ, Bynes was first spotted at Baja Fresh in the San Fernando Valley. She was seen smoking from the pipe, which is designed to look like a cigarette lighter in cars, at the parking lot while eating tacos. She then spent three hours at a spa before driving aimlessly for several hours and endangering other drivers. She visited Home Depot to buy multi-colored light bulbs and then smoked some more at the parking lot.
Just a couple of days ago Bynes was pulled over by a cop for driving in the dark without the lights on. Lucky for her the officer did not ask for her license and let her go with a warning. Her license reportedly was suspended following the DUI case in April.
On another news, Bynes reportedly refused to go to rehab to seek help. "Amanda is refusing to go to rehab or seek any form of psychiatric treatment or diagnosis, because it's clear something is up with her," a close pal told RadarOnline.com. "She has been told by her agent and her dad Rick that she has substance abuse issues and needs to get help. She's a lost little girl right now."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift