Amanda Bynes Caught Smoking From Pipe While Inside Car
Amanda Bynes was caught in the act smoking from a marijuana pipe while inside her car. The "Easy A" actress already has a number of run-in with the law on the road and was driving on a suspended license.
Per TMZ, Bynes was first spotted at Baja Fresh in the San Fernando Valley. She was seen smoking from the pipe, which is designed to look like a cigarette lighter in cars, at the parking lot while eating tacos. She then spent three hours at a spa before driving aimlessly for several hours and endangering other drivers. She visited Home Depot to buy multi-colored light bulbs and then smoked some more at the parking lot.
Just a couple of days ago Bynes was pulled over by a cop for driving in the dark without the lights on. Lucky for her the officer did not ask for her license and let her go with a warning. Her license reportedly was suspended following the DUI case in April.
On another news, Bynes reportedly refused to go to rehab to seek help. "Amanda is refusing to go to rehab or seek any form of psychiatric treatment or diagnosis, because it's clear something is up with her," a close pal told RadarOnline.com. "She has been told by her agent and her dad Rick that she has substance abuse issues and needs to get help. She's a lost little girl right now."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!