Christina Aguilera Plans to Leave 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera doesn't intend to make "The Voice" her day job forever. The singer reportedly is planning to leave the singing talent show in which she serves as a coach alongside Blake Shelton, Cee-Lo Green and Adam Levine.
"[It] kept me away from my heart, which is creating my own music. It's been a joy to be a part of other people's journey, to be able to inspire and be a part of new singers coming up in this business," Aguilera told Billboard. "But I was starting to get really worried and concerned that I wouldn't have the time to go and be an artist again."
However, all Aguilera wants is to take a break and return to her old self. "I'll probably be back. I just need to do my thing for a minute then I can come back and be that much better of a coach," she added. Aguilera is prepping the release of her new album but she remains under the deal with "The Voice" executive producer Mark Burnett to appear in future seasons.
More The Voice News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding