Christina Aguilera Plans to Leave 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera doesn't intend to make "The Voice" her day job forever. The singer reportedly is planning to leave the singing talent show in which she serves as a coach alongside Blake Shelton, Cee-Lo Green and Adam Levine.
"[It] kept me away from my heart, which is creating my own music. It's been a joy to be a part of other people's journey, to be able to inspire and be a part of new singers coming up in this business," Aguilera told Billboard. "But I was starting to get really worried and concerned that I wouldn't have the time to go and be an artist again."
However, all Aguilera wants is to take a break and return to her old self. "I'll probably be back. I just need to do my thing for a minute then I can come back and be that much better of a coach," she added. Aguilera is prepping the release of her new album but she remains under the deal with "The Voice" executive producer Mark Burnett to appear in future seasons.
More The Voice News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account