Christina Aguilera Plans to Leave 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera doesn't intend to make "The Voice" her day job forever. The singer reportedly is planning to leave the singing talent show in which she serves as a coach alongside Blake Shelton, Cee-Lo Green and Adam Levine.
"[It] kept me away from my heart, which is creating my own music. It's been a joy to be a part of other people's journey, to be able to inspire and be a part of new singers coming up in this business," Aguilera told Billboard. "But I was starting to get really worried and concerned that I wouldn't have the time to go and be an artist again."
However, all Aguilera wants is to take a break and return to her old self. "I'll probably be back. I just need to do my thing for a minute then I can come back and be that much better of a coach," she added. Aguilera is prepping the release of her new album but she remains under the deal with "The Voice" executive producer Mark Burnett to appear in future seasons.
More The Voice News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special