Christina Aguilera Plans to Leave 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera doesn't intend to make "The Voice" her day job forever. The singer reportedly is planning to leave the singing talent show in which she serves as a coach alongside Blake Shelton, Cee-Lo Green and Adam Levine.
"[It] kept me away from my heart, which is creating my own music. It's been a joy to be a part of other people's journey, to be able to inspire and be a part of new singers coming up in this business," Aguilera told Billboard. "But I was starting to get really worried and concerned that I wouldn't have the time to go and be an artist again."
However, all Aguilera wants is to take a break and return to her old self. "I'll probably be back. I just need to do my thing for a minute then I can come back and be that much better of a coach," she added. Aguilera is prepping the release of her new album but she remains under the deal with "The Voice" executive producer Mark Burnett to appear in future seasons.
More The Voice News
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women