Christina Aguilera Plans to Leave 'The Voice'
Christina Aguilera doesn't intend to make "The Voice" her day job forever. The singer reportedly is planning to leave the singing talent show in which she serves as a coach alongside Blake Shelton, Cee-Lo Green and Adam Levine.
"[It] kept me away from my heart, which is creating my own music. It's been a joy to be a part of other people's journey, to be able to inspire and be a part of new singers coming up in this business," Aguilera told Billboard. "But I was starting to get really worried and concerned that I wouldn't have the time to go and be an artist again."
However, all Aguilera wants is to take a break and return to her old self. "I'll probably be back. I just need to do my thing for a minute then I can come back and be that much better of a coach," she added. Aguilera is prepping the release of her new album but she remains under the deal with "The Voice" executive producer Mark Burnett to appear in future seasons.
More The Voice News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy