Miley Cyrus Intruder Ordered to Stay Away From the Actress
Miley Cyrus could breathe a sigh of relief. TMZ reported that the scissor-armed man, who tried to break into the former Disney star's home in Los Angeles over the weekend, was ordered to stay 500 yards away from her and from the area where she lived.
Jason Luis Rivera was charged with two misdemeanor counts of trespassing and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest. He pled not guilty to the charges and would appear in court on September 17. He remained in custody with his bail set at $100,000.
Jason was arrested on Saturday, September 8 morning after climbing the fence of Miley's house. The intruder hid in the bushes and had a pair of scissors when being apprehended by the cops. He refused to leave the property and claimed he was married to the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth.
"I am a friend of Miley Cyrus. I am. She's my wife. Me and Miley have been friends for five years," Jason told the police. Commenting about the suspect, Lt. Brian Wendling said as quoted by E! News, "I would say delusional is a good characterization of him."
Miley was not at home when the incident happened.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week