Miley Cyrus Intruder Ordered to Stay Away From the Actress
Miley Cyrus could breathe a sigh of relief. TMZ reported that the scissor-armed man, who tried to break into the former Disney star's home in Los Angeles over the weekend, was ordered to stay 500 yards away from her and from the area where she lived.
Jason Luis Rivera was charged with two misdemeanor counts of trespassing and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest. He pled not guilty to the charges and would appear in court on September 17. He remained in custody with his bail set at $100,000.
Jason was arrested on Saturday, September 8 morning after climbing the fence of Miley's house. The intruder hid in the bushes and had a pair of scissors when being apprehended by the cops. He refused to leave the property and claimed he was married to the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth.
"I am a friend of Miley Cyrus. I am. She's my wife. Me and Miley have been friends for five years," Jason told the police. Commenting about the suspect, Lt. Brian Wendling said as quoted by E! News, "I would say delusional is a good characterization of him."
Miley was not at home when the incident happened.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri