Miley Cyrus Intruder Ordered to Stay Away From the Actress
Miley Cyrus could breathe a sigh of relief. TMZ reported that the scissor-armed man, who tried to break into the former Disney star's home in Los Angeles over the weekend, was ordered to stay 500 yards away from her and from the area where she lived.
Jason Luis Rivera was charged with two misdemeanor counts of trespassing and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest. He pled not guilty to the charges and would appear in court on September 17. He remained in custody with his bail set at $100,000.
Jason was arrested on Saturday, September 8 morning after climbing the fence of Miley's house. The intruder hid in the bushes and had a pair of scissors when being apprehended by the cops. He refused to leave the property and claimed he was married to the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth.
"I am a friend of Miley Cyrus. I am. She's my wife. Me and Miley have been friends for five years," Jason told the police. Commenting about the suspect, Lt. Brian Wendling said as quoted by E! News, "I would say delusional is a good characterization of him."
Miley was not at home when the incident happened.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson