Miley Cyrus Intruder Ordered to Stay Away From the Actress
Miley Cyrus could breathe a sigh of relief. TMZ reported that the scissor-armed man, who tried to break into the former Disney star's home in Los Angeles over the weekend, was ordered to stay 500 yards away from her and from the area where she lived.
Jason Luis Rivera was charged with two misdemeanor counts of trespassing and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest. He pled not guilty to the charges and would appear in court on September 17. He remained in custody with his bail set at $100,000.
Jason was arrested on Saturday, September 8 morning after climbing the fence of Miley's house. The intruder hid in the bushes and had a pair of scissors when being apprehended by the cops. He refused to leave the property and claimed he was married to the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth.
"I am a friend of Miley Cyrus. I am. She's my wife. Me and Miley have been friends for five years," Jason told the police. Commenting about the suspect, Lt. Brian Wendling said as quoted by E! News, "I would say delusional is a good characterization of him."
Miley was not at home when the incident happened.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck