'Parenthood' Season 4 Premiere Clip: Ray Romano Gives Lauren Graham a Job
Sarah's first encounter with Hank Rizzoli is highlighted in a new clip for "Parenthood" season 4 premiere. In it, Lauren Graham's alter ego sees a "Help Wanted" sign in front of his office and applies to be an assistant to the photographer, who is portrayed by Ray Romano.
Sarah claims she knows a thing or two about camera and photography, so Hank decides to give her a try. Executive producer Jason Katims recently revealed that the job would cause a trouble between Sarah and her younger boyfriend Mark. "Sarah relates to Hank in ways she can't to Mark," he spilled.
As for Hank, Katims described him as "a man of few words who can be a bit of a grouch." Romano has signed up to appear in at least five episodes, and is expected to show his comedic skill. "Ray is such a great comedian, it wouldn't make sense not to lean into that a little," Katims gushed.
Titled "Family Portrait" the first episode of "Parenthood" season 4 will air Tuesday, September 11 at 10 P.M. on NBC. In it, the Braverman family gathers for a family portrait before Haddie departs for college, while Kristina, Adam and Max have a hard time digesting the new change. Mark proves his commitment to Sarah by altering a Braverman tradition, while she attempts to prove her worth as an assistant to photographer Hank.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'