'Parenthood' Season 4 Premiere Clip: Ray Romano Gives Lauren Graham a Job
Sarah's first encounter with Hank Rizzoli is highlighted in a new clip for "Parenthood" season 4 premiere. In it, Lauren Graham's alter ego sees a "Help Wanted" sign in front of his office and applies to be an assistant to the photographer, who is portrayed by Ray Romano.
Sarah claims she knows a thing or two about camera and photography, so Hank decides to give her a try. Executive producer Jason Katims recently revealed that the job would cause a trouble between Sarah and her younger boyfriend Mark. "Sarah relates to Hank in ways she can't to Mark," he spilled.
As for Hank, Katims described him as "a man of few words who can be a bit of a grouch." Romano has signed up to appear in at least five episodes, and is expected to show his comedic skill. "Ray is such a great comedian, it wouldn't make sense not to lean into that a little," Katims gushed.
Titled "Family Portrait" the first episode of "Parenthood" season 4 will air Tuesday, September 11 at 10 P.M. on NBC. In it, the Braverman family gathers for a family portrait before Haddie departs for college, while Kristina, Adam and Max have a hard time digesting the new change. Mark proves his commitment to Sarah by altering a Braverman tradition, while she attempts to prove her worth as an assistant to photographer Hank.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'