Chris Zylka Cut From 'American Horror Story' for Hesitating to Shave Head
Chris Zylka has lost his role on "American Horror Story", so it's reported. Per Zap2it, the former "The Secret Circle" actor is cut by creator Ryan Murphy as he hesitated to shave his head to portray a deaf-mute boy.
Zylka was tapped for a two-episode arc with an option to extend. However, since the Eugene "Flash" Thompson in "The Amazing Spider-Man was removed from the cast line-up, his role was reduced to a one-episode gig with another actor tackling the part.
The 27-year-old hunk was very excited when he landed a part on the show. "It is a thrill, an honor, a challenge," he said back in June. "Honestly, it was as big a thrill to book that show as it was to get a part in 'The Amazing Spider-Man'. I cannot believe I will get to be in the same room as Jessica Lange, let alone work with her."
While Zylka won't appear on the Emmy-nominated series, Frances Conroy who starred in the first season will join Lange and other original stars who return in the upcoming installment.
"AHS" season 2 is set to debut Wednesday, October 17 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. Two more promos have been released to hype up the much-anticipated return.
More American Horror Story News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle