Chris Zylka Cut From 'American Horror Story' for Hesitating to Shave Head
Chris Zylka has lost his role on "American Horror Story", so it's reported. Per Zap2it, the former "The Secret Circle" actor is cut by creator Ryan Murphy as he hesitated to shave his head to portray a deaf-mute boy.
Zylka was tapped for a two-episode arc with an option to extend. However, since the Eugene "Flash" Thompson in "The Amazing Spider-Man was removed from the cast line-up, his role was reduced to a one-episode gig with another actor tackling the part.
The 27-year-old hunk was very excited when he landed a part on the show. "It is a thrill, an honor, a challenge," he said back in June. "Honestly, it was as big a thrill to book that show as it was to get a part in 'The Amazing Spider-Man'. I cannot believe I will get to be in the same room as Jessica Lange, let alone work with her."
While Zylka won't appear on the Emmy-nominated series, Frances Conroy who starred in the first season will join Lange and other original stars who return in the upcoming installment.
"AHS" season 2 is set to debut Wednesday, October 17 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. Two more promos have been released to hype up the much-anticipated return.
More American Horror Story News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show