Chris Zylka Cut From 'American Horror Story' for Hesitating to Shave Head
Chris Zylka has lost his role on "American Horror Story", so it's reported. Per Zap2it, the former "The Secret Circle" actor is cut by creator Ryan Murphy as he hesitated to shave his head to portray a deaf-mute boy.
Zylka was tapped for a two-episode arc with an option to extend. However, since the Eugene "Flash" Thompson in "The Amazing Spider-Man was removed from the cast line-up, his role was reduced to a one-episode gig with another actor tackling the part.
The 27-year-old hunk was very excited when he landed a part on the show. "It is a thrill, an honor, a challenge," he said back in June. "Honestly, it was as big a thrill to book that show as it was to get a part in 'The Amazing Spider-Man'. I cannot believe I will get to be in the same room as Jessica Lange, let alone work with her."
While Zylka won't appear on the Emmy-nominated series, Frances Conroy who starred in the first season will join Lange and other original stars who return in the upcoming installment.
"AHS" season 2 is set to debut Wednesday, October 17 at 10 P.M. ET on FX. Two more promos have been released to hype up the much-anticipated return.
More American Horror Story News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up