Shirtless Justin Bieber Shows Off New Tattoo
Shirtless Justin Bieber revealed his latest tattoo. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer showed off the new ink, which is in the shape of a crown, on his right shoulder blade during Labor Day weekend.
"New tattoo is a crown, if you couldn't tell," Bieber wrote in companion of the photo. This would be his seventh known tattoo. He has the word "Believe" on his left arm, Japanese Kanji symbol for "music" on his right arm, a bird on his left hip, an image of praying hands on his leg, Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage, and Jesus with a crown of thorns on his left leg.
The 18-year-old singer has been posting a number of shirtless images of himself on Twitter lately. The popstar teased himself, tweeting "Im thinking to myself 'wow really justin 3 shirtless pics in 3 days' who do i think i am a young @Mark_Wahlberg sheesh lol."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women