Shirtless Justin Bieber Shows Off New Tattoo
Shirtless Justin Bieber revealed his latest tattoo. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer showed off the new ink, which is in the shape of a crown, on his right shoulder blade during Labor Day weekend.
"New tattoo is a crown, if you couldn't tell," Bieber wrote in companion of the photo. This would be his seventh known tattoo. He has the word "Believe" on his left arm, Japanese Kanji symbol for "music" on his right arm, a bird on his left hip, an image of praying hands on his leg, Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage, and Jesus with a crown of thorns on his left leg.
The 18-year-old singer has been posting a number of shirtless images of himself on Twitter lately. The popstar teased himself, tweeting "Im thinking to myself 'wow really justin 3 shirtless pics in 3 days' who do i think i am a young @Mark_Wahlberg sheesh lol."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday