Shirtless Justin Bieber Shows Off New Tattoo
Shirtless Justin Bieber revealed his latest tattoo. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer showed off the new ink, which is in the shape of a crown, on his right shoulder blade during Labor Day weekend.
"New tattoo is a crown, if you couldn't tell," Bieber wrote in companion of the photo. This would be his seventh known tattoo. He has the word "Believe" on his left arm, Japanese Kanji symbol for "music" on his right arm, a bird on his left hip, an image of praying hands on his leg, Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage, and Jesus with a crown of thorns on his left leg.
The 18-year-old singer has been posting a number of shirtless images of himself on Twitter lately. The popstar teased himself, tweeting "Im thinking to myself 'wow really justin 3 shirtless pics in 3 days' who do i think i am a young @Mark_Wahlberg sheesh lol."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie