Shirtless Justin Bieber Shows Off New Tattoo
Shirtless Justin Bieber revealed his latest tattoo. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer showed off the new ink, which is in the shape of a crown, on his right shoulder blade during Labor Day weekend.
"New tattoo is a crown, if you couldn't tell," Bieber wrote in companion of the photo. This would be his seventh known tattoo. He has the word "Believe" on his left arm, Japanese Kanji symbol for "music" on his right arm, a bird on his left hip, an image of praying hands on his leg, Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage, and Jesus with a crown of thorns on his left leg.
The 18-year-old singer has been posting a number of shirtless images of himself on Twitter lately. The popstar teased himself, tweeting "Im thinking to myself 'wow really justin 3 shirtless pics in 3 days' who do i think i am a young @Mark_Wahlberg sheesh lol."
More Justin Bieber News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'