Shirtless Justin Bieber Shows Off New Tattoo
Shirtless Justin Bieber revealed his latest tattoo. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer showed off the new ink, which is in the shape of a crown, on his right shoulder blade during Labor Day weekend.
"New tattoo is a crown, if you couldn't tell," Bieber wrote in companion of the photo. This would be his seventh known tattoo. He has the word "Believe" on his left arm, Japanese Kanji symbol for "music" on his right arm, a bird on his left hip, an image of praying hands on his leg, Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage, and Jesus with a crown of thorns on his left leg.
The 18-year-old singer has been posting a number of shirtless images of himself on Twitter lately. The popstar teased himself, tweeting "Im thinking to myself 'wow really justin 3 shirtless pics in 3 days' who do i think i am a young @Mark_Wahlberg sheesh lol."
More Justin Bieber News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones