Courtney Stodden Says No to Porn, Yes to Playboy
Responding to the numerous job offers in the porn industry, teen bride Courtney Stodden said she has no interest in them. She continued she'd rather try something more classy like a spread on Playboy, tweeting "No to porn ... yes to @Playboy ;) xxx".
Problem is, the adult magazine wants nothing to do with the sexy 18-year-old. Sources of Playboy told TMZ that no offer or invitation has been extended to Stodden because she "doesn't meet the standards of a Playboy model" and is too "enhanced". The source added, "[Playboy] would NEVER take her. I don't think anybody really wants to see that anyway."
Stodden, who infamously married 50-year-old actor Doug Hutchison when she was 16, said she has had four offers to do porn since she turned the legal age of 18 last month. Brazzers.com wanted to pair her with "million dollar penis" Keiran Lee while Babes.com wanted her to star in a movie based on her real life experience.
More Courtney Stodden News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding