Courtney Stodden Says No to Porn, Yes to Playboy
Responding to the numerous job offers in the porn industry, teen bride Courtney Stodden said she has no interest in them. She continued she'd rather try something more classy like a spread on Playboy, tweeting "No to porn ... yes to @Playboy ;) xxx".
Problem is, the adult magazine wants nothing to do with the sexy 18-year-old. Sources of Playboy told TMZ that no offer or invitation has been extended to Stodden because she "doesn't meet the standards of a Playboy model" and is too "enhanced". The source added, "[Playboy] would NEVER take her. I don't think anybody really wants to see that anyway."
Stodden, who infamously married 50-year-old actor Doug Hutchison when she was 16, said she has had four offers to do porn since she turned the legal age of 18 last month. Brazzers.com wanted to pair her with "million dollar penis" Keiran Lee while Babes.com wanted her to star in a movie based on her real life experience.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift