Courtney Stodden Says No to Porn, Yes to Playboy
Responding to the numerous job offers in the porn industry, teen bride Courtney Stodden said she has no interest in them. She continued she'd rather try something more classy like a spread on Playboy, tweeting "No to porn ... yes to @Playboy ;) xxx".
Problem is, the adult magazine wants nothing to do with the sexy 18-year-old. Sources of Playboy told TMZ that no offer or invitation has been extended to Stodden because she "doesn't meet the standards of a Playboy model" and is too "enhanced". The source added, "[Playboy] would NEVER take her. I don't think anybody really wants to see that anyway."
Stodden, who infamously married 50-year-old actor Doug Hutchison when she was 16, said she has had four offers to do porn since she turned the legal age of 18 last month. Brazzers.com wanted to pair her with "million dollar penis" Keiran Lee while Babes.com wanted her to star in a movie based on her real life experience.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce