Courtney Stodden Says No to Porn, Yes to Playboy
Responding to the numerous job offers in the porn industry, teen bride Courtney Stodden said she has no interest in them. She continued she'd rather try something more classy like a spread on Playboy, tweeting "No to porn ... yes to @Playboy ;) xxx".
Problem is, the adult magazine wants nothing to do with the sexy 18-year-old. Sources of Playboy told TMZ that no offer or invitation has been extended to Stodden because she "doesn't meet the standards of a Playboy model" and is too "enhanced". The source added, "[Playboy] would NEVER take her. I don't think anybody really wants to see that anyway."
Stodden, who infamously married 50-year-old actor Doug Hutchison when she was 16, said she has had four offers to do porn since she turned the legal age of 18 last month. Brazzers.com wanted to pair her with "million dollar penis" Keiran Lee while Babes.com wanted her to star in a movie based on her real life experience.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video