New Photos of Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor on Lifetime's Biopic
Three new official photos from Lifetime's "Liz & Dick" have been released, giving more looks at Lindsay Lohan as one-half of the titular couple. In one picture, she sports big spectacles to hide from paparazzi who surround her car.
She and her co-star Grant Bowler depict the romance between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton in another shot which features them embracing each other. The other photo sees LiLo as the silver screen icon who's filming 1963's movie "Cleopatra".
The biopic will chronicle the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Burton, from the day they met on the set of "Cleopatra" leading to their two-time marriage and divorce. Though it has been teased in several photos, the TV movie still hasn't got a premiere date.
In another news, Lohan has been accused of trashing Taylor's dressing room trailer which the late actress used during the filming of "Cleopatra". Angel Alger, who purchased the lavish trailer for $50,000 in June, rented it to Lifetime producers for the production of "Liz & Dick" this summer.
When it was returned in July, Alger claimed there were damages that she estimated to be at least $100,000, including cigarette burns, broken glasses and several missing antiques. "I was specifically told that it would come back in pristine condition and in even better condition than it was at that time," she said.
Alger said Lohan was responsible for that since she and her friends had regular access to the trailer, but the star's representative has denied it. "Lindsay had nothing to do with it. It's an absurd story," the rep insisted.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle