'SNL' 38th Season Presents Seth MacFarlane, Frank Ocean, Muse, and More
NBC has announced that "Saturday Night Live" will be back for the 38th season on September 15 with funny guy Seth MacFarlane as host and newcomer Frank Ocean as musical host. This would be the first gig for both MacFarlane and Ocean.
With his appearance on the variety show, MacFarlane promotes the return of his television shows, "Family Guy", "American Dad!", and "The Cleveland Show". His DVD of talking teddy bear movie, "Ted", is also being released this fall. Meanwhile, Ocean released his debut studio album "Channel Orange" last month.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt will take MacFarlane's place the next week with Mumford & Sons as musical guests. The second-time host has a couple of movies coming up including the highly-anticipated "Lincoln". Mumford & Sons will release their second studio album on September 24.
The third week, October 6, Daniel Craig will host the show with Muse as musical guests. Craig's latest Bond movie "Skyfall" is being released in November while Muse's sixth studio album will be released on October 2.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers