'SNL' 38th Season Presents Seth MacFarlane, Frank Ocean, Muse, and More
NBC has announced that "Saturday Night Live" will be back for the 38th season on September 15 with funny guy Seth MacFarlane as host and newcomer Frank Ocean as musical host. This would be the first gig for both MacFarlane and Ocean.
With his appearance on the variety show, MacFarlane promotes the return of his television shows, "Family Guy", "American Dad!", and "The Cleveland Show". His DVD of talking teddy bear movie, "Ted", is also being released this fall. Meanwhile, Ocean released his debut studio album "Channel Orange" last month.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt will take MacFarlane's place the next week with Mumford & Sons as musical guests. The second-time host has a couple of movies coming up including the highly-anticipated "Lincoln". Mumford & Sons will release their second studio album on September 24.
The third week, October 6, Daniel Craig will host the show with Muse as musical guests. Craig's latest Bond movie "Skyfall" is being released in November while Muse's sixth studio album will be released on October 2.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce