Justin Bieber Teams Up With L.A. Reid to Mentor 'X Factor (US)' Contestants
L.A. Reid has been paired with Justin Bieber to mentor "The X Factor (US)" contestants. The "One Less Lonely Girl" singer is doing the Epic Records CEO a favor by agreeing to be one of the celebrity mentors who will give the "over 25s group" some useful advices in an episode.
Bieber was spotted in a Hollywood Hills home on Monday, August 27 afternoon with Reid to film his session. He spent time posing for photographers from the roof of the building, wearing shades. "Long day but great day. @LA_Reid @ScooterBraun just like old times! Thanks," he tweeted afterwards. Reid also tweeted, "Great day with my guys! @justinbieber @scooterbraun @TheXFactorUSA."
Bieber was signed to Island Def Jam when Reid was still a chairman. Reid then left the company last year to join Epic while Bieber is still with Island Def Jam.
The other celebrity mentor who has been revealed is Nick Jonas. He would be assisting Demi Lovato whom he co-starred with in Disney Channel's "Camp Rock". It is yet known who will accompany the other judges, Britney Spears and Simon Cowell.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'