Justin Bieber Teams Up With L.A. Reid to Mentor 'X Factor (US)' Contestants
L.A. Reid has been paired with Justin Bieber to mentor "The X Factor (US)" contestants. The "One Less Lonely Girl" singer is doing the Epic Records CEO a favor by agreeing to be one of the celebrity mentors who will give the "over 25s group" some useful advices in an episode.
Bieber was spotted in a Hollywood Hills home on Monday, August 27 afternoon with Reid to film his session. He spent time posing for photographers from the roof of the building, wearing shades. "Long day but great day. @LA_Reid @ScooterBraun just like old times! Thanks," he tweeted afterwards. Reid also tweeted, "Great day with my guys! @justinbieber @scooterbraun @TheXFactorUSA."
Bieber was signed to Island Def Jam when Reid was still a chairman. Reid then left the company last year to join Epic while Bieber is still with Island Def Jam.
The other celebrity mentor who has been revealed is Nick Jonas. He would be assisting Demi Lovato whom he co-starred with in Disney Channel's "Camp Rock". It is yet known who will accompany the other judges, Britney Spears and Simon Cowell.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease