Justin Bieber Teams Up With L.A. Reid to Mentor 'X Factor (US)' Contestants
L.A. Reid has been paired with Justin Bieber to mentor "The X Factor (US)" contestants. The "One Less Lonely Girl" singer is doing the Epic Records CEO a favor by agreeing to be one of the celebrity mentors who will give the "over 25s group" some useful advices in an episode.
Bieber was spotted in a Hollywood Hills home on Monday, August 27 afternoon with Reid to film his session. He spent time posing for photographers from the roof of the building, wearing shades. "Long day but great day. @LA_Reid @ScooterBraun just like old times! Thanks," he tweeted afterwards. Reid also tweeted, "Great day with my guys! @justinbieber @scooterbraun @TheXFactorUSA."
Bieber was signed to Island Def Jam when Reid was still a chairman. Reid then left the company last year to join Epic while Bieber is still with Island Def Jam.
The other celebrity mentor who has been revealed is Nick Jonas. He would be assisting Demi Lovato whom he co-starred with in Disney Channel's "Camp Rock". It is yet known who will accompany the other judges, Britney Spears and Simon Cowell.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!