Kim Kardashian Clashing With Her Jealous Siblings
Kim Kardashian had a friction with her siblings on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" episode that aired Sunday, August 26. Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian were not happy that the girlfriend of Kanye West got a lot of more attention than they did.
Kourtney and Khloe objected to Kim's plan to start new projects without them, while Rob was not happy when Kim and Kris Jenner said they were not sure if opening a men's DASH store was a good idea. Khloe then suggested a "family intervention" after finding out that Kim got a one-on-one interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Before they could solve the problem in a therapy meeting, an angry Rob raised the tension by calling out Kim for being "the most selfish person" and accusing her of "wanting all the attention." The estranged wife of Kris Humphries replied by lashing out her brother, "You sound like a f***ing idiot."
Analyzing the situation in the family, the therapist made a conclusion that the three siblings felt overlooked by Kris due to Kim's dominant presence. "I think all three of us could say that," Khloe agreed. The Kardashian matriarch, however, defended herself, "I'm totally paying attention to everything that's going on."
When it was Rob's turn to talk about what bothered him the most, he said he felt like the black sheep of the family. He broke down into tears and stormed out of the room. "Things don't get better when you walk out," the therapist said.
Fans have to wait next week to find out how the family solves the problem. "Sometimes a big sis gets frustrated," Kim herself recently tweeted in response to what happened.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'