Kim Kardashian Clashing With Her Jealous Siblings
Kim Kardashian had a friction with her siblings on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" episode that aired Sunday, August 26. Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian were not happy that the girlfriend of Kanye West got a lot of more attention than they did.
Kourtney and Khloe objected to Kim's plan to start new projects without them, while Rob was not happy when Kim and Kris Jenner said they were not sure if opening a men's DASH store was a good idea. Khloe then suggested a "family intervention" after finding out that Kim got a one-on-one interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Before they could solve the problem in a therapy meeting, an angry Rob raised the tension by calling out Kim for being "the most selfish person" and accusing her of "wanting all the attention." The estranged wife of Kris Humphries replied by lashing out her brother, "You sound like a f***ing idiot."
Analyzing the situation in the family, the therapist made a conclusion that the three siblings felt overlooked by Kris due to Kim's dominant presence. "I think all three of us could say that," Khloe agreed. The Kardashian matriarch, however, defended herself, "I'm totally paying attention to everything that's going on."
When it was Rob's turn to talk about what bothered him the most, he said he felt like the black sheep of the family. He broke down into tears and stormed out of the room. "Things don't get better when you walk out," the therapist said.
Fans have to wait next week to find out how the family solves the problem. "Sometimes a big sis gets frustrated," Kim herself recently tweeted in response to what happened.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!